The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

International tourism management freshers

Scroll to see replies

awh fair play- what's the icebreaker? and I'm thinking about doing the same, but not sure, the wrist bands are only £25 so I'm debating just buying it
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
whats the icebreaker? and im not sure, debating buying the wrist band! also have you enrolled yet?
It's the biggest and best student night out in Cardiff, that's what I have heard. people are saying the wristbands are a waste of money and hobbits yet you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
awh; you booking it already? not looking forward to going on my own aha! and nope, its confusing aha
Going to book it at the end of the month and haha same I think you go with your flat mates so you won't be on your own haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
awh far play, it does look really good! I've given up with enrolling at the moment- its to confusing aha
Have you got your halls offer yet? because I seem to be the only one who has aha
What seriously, I haven't heard a thing 😊 what dates can you move in, have they said anything yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can move in from the 20th of Sep, but the email said rooms will be ready on 17th of Sep, and if you want to move in early you need to arrange it with the Halls Staff! Hopefully youll hear from them soon!:smile:
Cool well I will move in on the 17th when I get the accommodation through haha you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jordanking
Cool well I will move in on the 17th when I get the accommodation through haha you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair play- I'm going to move in then too :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending