The Student Room Group

2nd degree finance

Hi,

I already have a degree in international tourism management I graduated in 2018.

I have applied to do an undergraduate mental health nursing degree, will I be eligible for a 2nd lot of student finance & maintenance loan etc.?
Original post by CourtJames97
Hi,

I already have a degree in international tourism management I graduated in 2018.

I have applied to do an undergraduate mental health nursing degree, will I be eligible for a 2nd lot of student finance & maintenance loan etc.?

Hi there,

Can you confirm what university you will attend and the duration of the course? When would your course start?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Hi Drew,

I haven’t confirmed an exact uni but looking at Huddersfield or Derby. The course is full time 3 years and will start 2024.

Thanks
Reply 3
Sorry it will start September 2024
Sorry it will start September 2024

Hi there,

This course would be classed as an exception course which means we do not take your previous study or qualification into consideration. You can apply for the Tuition Fee Loan, Maintenance Loan and Supplementary Grants if applicable to you.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 5
Original post by Drew SLC

Hi there,

This course would be classed as an exception course which means we do not take your previous study or qualification into consideration. You can apply for the Tuition Fee Loan, Maintenance Loan and Supplementary Grants if applicable to you.

Thanks, Drew

That’s great thank you :smile:
That’s great thank you :smile:

You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending