The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Clearing Scotland 2014

Hey,
Does anyone know from last year the courses that were available through clearing at Stirling university? And if there is any chance that there may be the same courses available through clearing this year? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Aly24
Hey,
Does anyone know from last year the courses that were available through clearing at Stirling university? And if there is any chance that there may be the same courses available through clearing this year? :smile:

I'm really interested to learn that too! I hope there will be vacancies this year too! :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Original post by georgexD
I'm really interested to learn that too! I hope there will be vacancies this year too! :smile:

yeh I know! I noticed in 2012 they had none at all! What courses have you applied to? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Aly24
yeh I know! I noticed in 2012 they had none at all! What courses have you applied to? :smile:

Wow none? :eek:
Unfortunately I got rejected from Stirling, but know I'm going to apply if there are still vacancies for Biology, Enviromental sceince and ecology :smile:
What about you? :smile:
Reply 4
Wow none? :eek:
Unfortunately I got rejected from Stirling, but know I'm going to apply if there are still vacancies for Biology, Enviromental sceince and ecology :smile:
What about you? :smile:

I got a conditional to get a B in my HNC but I got a C :/ so I am going to apply to psychology or sociology and social policy if there are any places which I really hope there are because I really want to go to Stirling! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Aly24
I got a conditional to get a B in my HNC but I got a C :/ so I am going to apply to psychology or sociology and social policy if there are any places which I really hope there are because I really want to go to Stirling! :smile:

Exacty the same here, I really want to stydy at Stirling University! Fingers crossed then! :smile:
Reply 6
Exacty the same here, I really want to stydy at Stirling University! Fingers crossed then! :smile:

Good luck! Do you know when their website will start putting up the courses that you can apply to through clearing?
Reply 7
Original post by Aly24
Good luck! Do you know when their website will start putting up the courses that you can apply to through clearing?

Thank you :biggrin:
Even if I'm not 100 % sure, I think that they will start putting up the courses on 5th of august! This is the date when the clearing for scottish universities starts :smile:
Reply 8
Thank you :biggrin:
Even if I'm not 100 % sure, I think that they will start putting up the courses on 5th of august! This is the date when the clearing for scottish universities starts :smile:

okay thank you :smile: so hopefully only another 5 days to wait then! :smile:
Reply 9
George, I can't be 100% sure but I genuinely don't think any of the Biology, Environmental and especially Ecology ones will be in clearing. They are some of the most popular at Stirling.

However places are available on the following degree courses: -

Applied Biological Sciences (UCAS code 8C93)

Applied Computing (UCAS code T5G6)

Digital Media (UCAS code W2N95)

[font="arial"]Heritage and Conservation (UCAS code 8V74)

These courses are split between 2 years at a college then two years at the uni. As far as I am aware, it's the only vacancies they have in clearing.

Original post by Calum10
George, I can't be 100% sure but I genuinely don't think any of the Biology, Environmental and especially Ecology ones will be in clearing. They are some of the most popular at Stirling.

However places are available on the following degree courses: -

Applied Biological Sciences (UCAS code 8C93)

Applied Computing (UCAS code T5G6)

Digital Media (UCAS code W2N95)

[font="arial"]Heritage and Conservation (UCAS code 8V74)

These courses are split between 2 years at a college then two years at the uni. As far as I am aware, it's the only vacancies they have in clearing.

Yeah I'm already informed, Unfortunately there are no vacancies for biology courses! :s-smilie:
I am willing to apply again for the next year though ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest