The Student Room Group

What could be done to make your time at uni a higher quality experience?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bumblebee342
Ah, but it's not the cleaner's job to wash up all the crap that's been there for weeks. Our cleaner used to come in once a week and leave the place looking the same as it did when he came in, so it never looked "clean". Can't say I blamed him really :lol:

My cleaner was a goddess. She would make my bed and fold all my clothes up and put them away for me. And sometimes she would wash my dress shirt before balls. She didn't have to do any of this, but I kept her happy so she was happy to help me. Our cleaners came in 5 days a week. They are absolutely brilliant. I don't know what I'm going to do without them next year.
I've done pretty much everything I've wanted to, but I do regret not taking a semester/summer to study abroad. At the same time though, I've had volunteering positions or work that I would've had to give up in order to study abroad, and you can't do everything :smile:
Reply 42
Hi everyone, love this thread, here is a blog I wrote about what I do in Uni when I'm not in lectures: http://tahneatnewman.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/when-im-not-in-lectures/

T

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending