Asos standard delivery: how long does it usually take?

Watch
MollyHad
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I'm leaving for holiday in two days and I've mistakenly put standard order on Asos instead of next day delivery. Ever since to correct my dilemma I've been attached to my phone 24/7 trying to get a useful response from their twitter help account. But unfortunately they couldn't do anything as I predicted; they couldn't change the delivery type, address or even cancel even though my order hasn't been dispatched yet.

It's just been dispatched today (Friday). What are the chances that it'll get to me by tomorrow? In the past, for me, two days was a possibility. What are your experiences?

EDIT BY CT:

Student discount for ASOS without Unidays here: https://www.asos.com/discover/studen...ent-validation/

ASOS Official Delivery Guide
Last edited by Professor Oak; 1 year ago
Joseph Joestar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Typically between 3-5 days, in general. Don't forget to get your 10% student discount, too.

https://www.asos.com/discover/studen...nt-validation/
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The last time my order arrived within like 4 working days.
Damask-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MollyHad)
So I'm leaving for holiday in two days and I've mistakenly put standard order on Asos instead of next day delivery. Ever since to correct my dilemma I've been attached to my phone 24/7 trying to get a useful response from their twitter help account. But unfortunately they couldn't do anything as I predicted; they couldn't change the delivery type, address or even cancel even though my order hasn't been dispatched yet.

It's just been dispatched today (Friday). What are the chances that it'll get to me by tomorrow? In the past, for me, two days was a possibility. What are your experiences?
Never gonna happen.
OneDayDoctor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Typically 4-5 days (and I order from them a lot!)

Might be quicker though since it's usually 2-3 days before they dispatch it. You should be able to track it online.
Pink Boy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They don't deliver on Sunday, so Monday at the earliest!
anishka97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Where do you find your tracking no.?
Chloepyecroft
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I order next day and it takes two weeks, if I had standard who know how long it’d take, pretty unreliable depending on your location, I’m uk buying from uk site
Kate_siind
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello How many days takes typically an order to arrive with normal delivery??
Savtokl
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I have actually just ordered from they too. Like a few minutes ago. I put standard delivery because it’s cheap and i really want it in like 6 days, but it says «delivering June 5th or sooner”. Do you think it will arrive in 6 days?
lincoin uk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i have order from asos today and they are arriving tommorw didnt think they deliverd on sunday lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.18%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (31)
24.03%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (57)
44.19%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
15.5%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.1%

Watched Threads