The Student Room Group

Art foundation!!

hey guys! well i want to study art. i will apply for a foundation course probably. i am at my last year of school so i have to start sending my applications by the end of the year. i am from Cyprus ( its in Europe for those who don't know!) and i want to study in england! Does anyone has an advice for the foundation courses! i was thinking to apply to Kingstone, uca, ual, chichester ....??? has anyone done the foundation what was it like. what about the accommodation..???:smile:
Original post by sofo
hey guys! well i want to study art. i will apply for a foundation course probably. i am at my last year of school so i have to start sending my applications by the end of the year. i am from Cyprus ( its in Europe for those who don't know!) and i want to study in england! Does anyone has an advice for the foundation courses! i was thinking to apply to Kingstone, uca, ual, chichester ....??? has anyone done the foundation what was it like. what about the accommodation..???:smile:

Hey, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply! :smile:

Have you found Connect yet? It's really useful for finding other people on your course/University! :smile: :smile:
Original post by sofo

Hey there! I'm a recent UCA graduate moving onto the MA this year and can whole heartedly suggest looking into the foundation at Rochester. The resources are excellent, progression onto a plethora of varied courses is simple and the connections to London are fantastic (~20 mins via HS1)

You also get to meet and live with lots of other creative people which can be hugely beneficial to your own artistic development. I studied Photography but know people on lots of different courses so feel free to ask whatever you like! :smile:
Here's a link with all the relevant info: http://www.ucreative.ac.uk/foundation-diploma-rochester
Original post by sofo

Hi There,
If you want to read about some experiences of students who have studied Art here at Kingston then you could have a look at our ASK US website. There are also lots of blogs about living in Halls and privately around Kingston from the students themselves too.
Hope that helps!
Kind regards
Kerrie

Quick Reply

Latest