The Student Room Group

AS results not so good :/

I am 18 and i had retook my AS year because last year i messed up. But yesterday i found out that i didn't do as great either.. i got BDD (psychology, chemistry and biology respectively)
I can retake some of my modules and try to get a higher grade but, i have no idea what do to because I retook the year and still didn't get good grades.
Now I'm wondering if i should either do apprenticeship or give it my final go in retaking few of my modules to get a better grade and maybe go to uni.
Can someone please help me?!:colondollar:
Original post by Ryder13
I am 18 and i had retook my AS year because last year i messed up. But yesterday i found out that i didn't do as great either.. i got BDD (psychology, chemistry and biology respectively)
I can retake some of my modules and try to get a higher grade but, i have no idea what do to because I retook the year and still didn't get good grades.
Now I'm wondering if i should either do apprenticeship or give it my final go in retaking few of my modules to get a better grade and maybe go to uni.
Can someone please help me?!:colondollar:

I think you should just resit some modules next year alongside A2 :smile:

If its any consolation I got BCD (Business, Maths, Physics respectively) I;m going to retake some modules next year

Quick Reply

Latest