The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beansontoast92
yhh i know but its a matter of when rather than if tbh :redface:
its weird since people with a lower score have interviews and cos last month sgul emailed me to ask if i was doing a degree or on a gap year since it wasnt clear on ucas. i thought they would give the interview soon after and its been a month....

Hmm that is strange, maybe call them up and chase up your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
Hmm that is strange, maybe call them up and chase up your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed them and i called up on friday and she said to wait since they send out invites until the end of march. But, the lady i talked to wasnt the main admissions lady (Ms Regan i think), it was someone else so might not be true :frown:
I emailed them and i called up on friday and she said to wait since they send out invites until the end of march. But, the lady i talked to wasnt the main admissions lady (Ms Regan i think), it was someone else so might not be true :frown:

well end of march is ages away I mean I got my invite last week and its for the 26th March so could be any day now :smile:
well end of march is ages away I mean I got my invite last week and its for the 26th March so could be any day now :smile:

Fingers crossed I'll hear soon then....It feels like I've been waiting forever! :frown:
Goodluck for your interview:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fingers crossed I'll hear soon then....It feels like I've been waiting forever! :frown:
Goodluck for your interview:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it'll be finee, thanks, you too when ever it comes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it'll be finee, thanks, you too when ever it comes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you:smile:
anybody got an interview tomorrow?
Original post by Paras Agarwal
anybody got an interview tomorrow?

yupp.. 12.00, 10.20 arrival
You will be fine guys! I had my interview a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it a lot actually =) Just relax and imagine that you are having a chat with, well, almost a friend! Remember - it is not a knowledge based interview, so there are no right or wrong answers. Good luck!
Original post by Nubian_Queen_97
yupp.. 12.00, 10.20 arrival

ooh good luck i have mine at 4 though :smile:
Around how long after interviews do you actually find out whether it's an offer/rejection? I know they say within four weeks but for people on this thread with offers how long was it after interview that you found out?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anon12345678
Around how long after interviews do you actually find out whether it's an offer/rejection? I know they say within four weeks but for people on this thread with offers how long was it after interview that you found out?

The give out all offers within that month on a certain day - so for example everyone in December heard back on 18th (I think) regardless of when they had their interview. Good luck with everything!
does anyone know if there is a group tasks or written essay or a role play in the MMI's?
Reply 1713
Can anyone tell me if I can email the references for work experience or do I have to send it to the university?
You have to send it via post. They said so in the briefing before interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have to have a certificate for d of e? I haven't got one! Also do they only want music certificates above grade 6?
Finally.... Interview for April!!! :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracemussell
Do you have to have a certificate for d of e? I haven't got one! Also do they only want music certificates above grade 6?

i'm on the same boat can someone answer this? - do i need a DofE certificate?
Original post by blissfully
i'm on the same boat can someone answer this? - do i need a DofE certificate?

It does say on the email that we need certificates to prove ECAs.....so i will be taking mine!
Finally.... Interview for April!!! :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

At last!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending