The Student Room Group

Why always me??? :(

Why Christ always gives me trouble , that never ends ???? :frown: I wish God to end my life if he wants to keep me distressed.
Reply 1
He's not real :frown:
Reply 2
Stop believing in him and he will bother you no more.
Original post by Sollom
Why Christ always gives me trouble , that never ends ???? :frown: I wish God to end my life if he wants to keep me distressed.

Everyone has pain and burdens that we have to bear at some point. It's always harder to see from the inside, but your problems may not be as massive as they seem. One day soon you might easily find yourself on the other side of this distress :smile: Things can get better and in time I'm sure they will. Good luck :smile:
I suggest you read the book of Job in the Old Testament.
Reply 5
Original post by Sollom

I am a pentecostal Christian. I have gone through my fair share of failure, neglect, isolation etc you name it. It was tumultuous at first and I sometimes asked God why he would let such things occur to me when in some parts, I did not even deserve such treatment, but I always put through and today I thank Jesus for my life and everything He has done for me. I would provide you with these verses:

1. "But you can trust God. He will not let you be tempted more than you can bear. But when you are tempted, God will also give you a way to escape that temptation" 1 Corinthians 10 vs 13

2. "Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee"Deuteronomy 31 vs 6.

3. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" Romans 8 vs 28.

4. "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved" Psalm 55 vs 22

5. "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" Psalm 30 vs 5

Use Jesus Christ life as an example, He was crucified for being perfect and He was accused falsely. No troubles in this life can compare to what He went through. Meditate on these scriptures and read it out loud whenever you feel down because "faith faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10 vs 17. With faith you can overcome anything. The path to righteousness would not be smooth, we will go through many trials and tribulations (I went through my share), but stand firm in your belief in Him and he would remember and bless you. Job lost everything and went through difficult things, but his end was great.
God bless you. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
I thank everyone for the support. I'm broken totally:frown: I wish to die soon. Nothing good can happen to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hes not real
Reply 9
Life is hell :frown: I can never get what I want :| This world is in itself hell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Do you think becoming an atheist will solve my problems?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
Do you think becoming an atheist will solve my problems?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, but it will stop you being able to blame them on God.

I hope your life gets better soon!
Reply 12
Apologies if it is appearing that I am blaming God. I'm just tired of myself. I made loads of mistakes in my life thinking that my life will improve however it always end up on the same note of disappointment :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest