The Student Room Group

Friendship

I dont why I feel soo drained hanging out with my bestfirend she makes me stress out and cry alot of the times and when we have an argument she's always the one who starts it and I have to apologise soo many times just to keep the friendship alive I always want to talk to her about my problems but at the end I don't because I feel like her problems are far worst than mine most of the time she complete forgets about me and go and leave me to talk to her other firend and when I got upset about that shes saying that I don't want her to have any other firends which is completely not true and she always guilt trip me making me feel I was the problem making me not want to say anything at all any advice?
Reply 1
I don't know if this helps, but in my view a friend isn't a friend if they make you cry, if they argue with you, if you constantly have to apologise to them, let alone a best friend.

Why do you feel the need for this person to be your friend when they are clearly treating you like anything but?

Sometimes the best thing to do is to let them get on with their life whilst you fill your life with positive people who praise you, look out for you and make you laugh.
Reply 2
Original post by hotpud
I don't know if this helps, but in my view a friend isn't a friend if they make you cry, if they argue with you, if you constantly have to apologise to them, let alone a best friend.

Why do you feel the need for this person to be your friend when they are clearly treating you like anything but?

Sometimes the best thing to do is to let them get on with their life whilst you fill your life with positive people who praise you, look out for you and make you laugh.

When she does something that hurts my feelings I ignore her just soo I can have some space she says sorry then later on she starts backing her self up saying it's my mental health or that it's it's not her fault then I have to message her back saying I forgive her then she says it too late then I have to beg or say sorry
What should I do I this situation happens again?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending