The Student Room Group

Strange girl

There’s a female coworker , who always ask me for help but whenever she wants something she want me to go to her desk to help her in her tasks . She always sits next to me when we take lunch with the other coworkers and always walks beside me when we are in group and whenever we end our day in work she always calls me to say goodbye or to take with her public transports the last time I told her that’I’m busy I can’t move to your desk if you want something come to my desk’
I’m really confused about her behavior.
Last time I didn’t want to take lunch with team , she called me to beg me for going with them and told me also that if I don’t come she won’t either
Reply 1
So why aren't you asking her what's going on, rather than random strangers on here?
It might be her way of showing shes into you
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
So why aren't you asking her what's going on, rather than random strangers on here?

Thanks for your reply it’s hard for me . She’s a shy person. She doesn’t talk to people. So I doubt that she will say the truth.
To tell the truth , i understand her because I was a shy person . So that’s why I’m always there for her to help her.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
It might be her way of showing shes into you

Thank you for your reply , I wish it will be the case
Reply 5
Original post by Unknow12
Thanks for your reply it’s hard for me . She’s a shy person. She doesn’t talk to people. So I doubt that she will say the truth.
To tell the truth , i understand her because I was a shy person . So that’s why I’m always there for her to help her.

You're people and she talks to you! Be careful that helpful doesn't spill over into being a doormat.
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
You're people and she talks to you! Be careful that helpful doesn't spill over into being a doormat.

That’s why I opened this thread, because I doubt that she’s trying to use me . How can I find out about her true intentions ?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Unknow12
That’s why I opened this thread, because I doubt that she’s trying to use me . How can I find out about her true intentions ?

You've been.pretty much at her beck and call, but the only way to find out is ask her; no-one else knows what's going on in her head!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending