The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University South Wales Glamorgan March 2015 adult nursing intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jemmajj21
Yeah that is crazy. On the other hand, I will be ecstatic to receive my scrubs :smile: I'm going to ring them tomorrow as I still haven't been given my appointment for my medical examination x

Haven't you? I've had two. They just need know if you have any health issues, like a bad back or asthma, that sort of thing. I'd give them a ring. How long ago did you send off the form?
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by katemck88
Haven't you? I've had two. They just need know if you have any health issues, like a bad back or asthma, that sort of thing. I'd give them a ring. How long ago did you send off the form?

I just had in my uni pack that I have to have a medical at princess of Wales and occupational health will contact me with a date. X
I had to send a form off to occupational health at st woolos and they sent out an appointment a few weeks later.
Reply 63
I haven't had an appointment yet either! I'll email moira in the morning x
I'm going to contact occupational health tomorrow x
Definitely worth chasing up. They maybe are a bit behind having been closed for christmas. They told me, that they don't really need to see us till we actually start placement.
Reply 66
I've recently had one for my new job as a health care assistant for Cwm taf, so not too worried cause I've had my injections etc but still worth a phone call just in case x
Yes I had my OT appointment first week in Jan. I received a letter telling me when and where, so definitely worth chasing up 😊 has everyone done there child care finance forms. Working out the estimated cost for the year was a bit of a shock. It's going to cost me a small fortune 😳
Reply 68
I'll try and chase it up know, yes I have it's a bit of a shock but hopefully it will be worth it! Does any 1 know when we will have uniforms etc x
I know some of the students who started last year were measured up for there uniforms a few weeks into their course.
Reply 70
Ah that's not too bad then, can't wait to get stuck in
I think we get measured on our induction week for uniforms. Although they should probably measure again after Easter. Ha ha. Love chocolate, especially in egg form!
Weird how it tastes better as an egg! 😀
8 weeks. Not that I'm counting....
8 weeks. Not that I'm counting....

Exactly the same as you don't worry! X
Every time I drive past a hospital, I get stupidly excited
Every time I drive past a hospital, I get stupidly excited

Im exactly the same. I always think i could be potentially working in that hospital and the excitement gets way too much x
I'm excited to meet you all too
Yeah it's going to be lovely to meet everyone. I hope we all support each other to make it even more enjoyable x
Reply 79
I'm very excited also! Can't wait to get stuck in and meet u all x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending