The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University South Wales Glamorgan March 2015 adult nursing intake

Scroll to see replies

I had a thick brown envelope through the door this morning. I got really excited that it might be some uni news, time tables etc. No, it was just all my birth certificates and things coming back from student finance.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by katemck88
I had a thick brown envelope through the door this morning. SI got really excited that it might be some uni news, time tables etc. No, it was just all my birth certificates and things coming back from student finance.

I had mine the other day . Have u had your medical yet x
Original post by katemck88
I had a thick brown envelope through the door this morning. I got really excited that it might be some uni news, time tables etc. No, it was just all my birth certificates and things coming back from student finance.

Typical isn't it? I've still not had my medical examination....anyone else in the same boat? X
Reply 103
I still haven't either but I spoke to OH and they are still going through the paper work etc x
Original post by D_jones91
I still haven't either but I spoke to OH and they are still going through the paper work etc x

Yeah I rang them up 2 Friday's ago to see what was happening and they said I will get an appointment in the next couple of weeks. I just want my offer to turn to unconditional x
I noticed a Facebook page has been set up but can't find it. Has anyone applied for maintaince loans or just the bursary xx
Original post by kay howard
I noticed a Facebook page has been set up but can't find it. Has anyone applied for maintaince loans or just the bursary xx

Yeah it's "university of South wales nursing March 2015".
Yeah I've applied for both :smile: it was such a palava x
Accidently sent that twice lol x
Can't find it would u mind tagging me in it my profile pic is of me and my son he's wearing a cap with 'dope' written on it I've got dark hair 😊 that's if u don't mind x
Yeah that's fine I will look now :smile: x
Reply 111
Original post by kay howard
Very eager to start not long left to wait it will fly by ������ x

Hi, i've just been sent an interview date for the September intake, I really wasn't expecting to get an interview. I haven't had a chance to attend an open day. Could someone please tell me something about the course eg. how far are you expected to travel on placements? How was your interview? Were they friendly? I had an interview at Swansea which was really as enjoyable as an interview can be.

thanks
Original post by AliMH
Hi, i've just been sent an interview date for the September intake, I really wasn't expecting to get an interview. I haven't had a chance to attend an open day. Could someone please tell me something about the course eg. how far are you expected to travel on placements? How was your interview? Were they friendly? I had an interview at Swansea which was really as enjoyable as an interview can be.

thanks

Hi :smile: congrats on your interview invite. Well the simulation suite is possibly the best one within the UK (that might be me being a little biased now ha). The interview was nerve wrecking but the interviewees were absolutly lovely. Just read up on current issues and stuff. For placements...I know that you could be very well travelling for an hour or maybe even two. When is your interview? X
Reply 113
Original post by jemmajj21
Hi :smile: congrats on your interview invite. Well the simulation suite is possibly the best one within the UK (that might be me being a little biased now ha). The interview was nerve wrecking but the interviewees were absolutly lovely. Just read up on current issues and stuff. For placements...I know that you could be very well travelling for an hour or maybe even two. When is your interview? X

Aah...thanks for that info, very helpful to know. My interview is on Saturday 21st, to be honest, i've already been offered a place in my hometown but i'm hoping to move to Wales so i would expect to travel anyway. Swansea was different as they said there wasn't much travelling involved. Did they ask you lots of things about your Personal Statement? So far, none of mine have!
Original post by AliMH
Aah...thanks for that info, very helpful to know. My interview is on Saturday 21st, to be honest, i've already been offered a place in my hometown but i'm hoping to move to Wales so i would expect to travel anyway. Swansea was different as they said there wasn't much travelling involved. Did they ask you lots of things about your Personal Statement? So far, none of mine have!

Umm yeah I think they did because of all the experience I listed on it. But even if you are not asked Abything about your ps, there's no harm in reading it the night before. Well wish you all the luck :smile:
Hi girls. I started the Adult Nursing course today too :smile: x
Reply 116
What group u in?
I'm in group 2. What about you?x
Original post by KirstyKalies
I'm in group 2. What about you?x

I'm in group 2 aswell. Have you got Facebook? We have a group on there for our cohort xx
Thank god I know at least someone in group 2! Lol
Yeah I do, add me kirsty kalies
:smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending