The Student Room Group

Do you know anyone who managed to make a living while at university?

Do you know of anyone who has managed to earn around £25k+ while in university?

I ask this because I'm trying to find a way to conjure up enough capital to fully start up my business scheme as soon as I graduate.
Obviously with lecture hours and workload, most students can only really settle with minimum wage jobs.

So are you or do you know anyone who managed to make that amount of money while studying?
Reply 1
Excluding Birkbeck, part time, distance learners and mature students. .....no.
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerbeg did OK I guess.
Reply 3
Original post by Old_Simon
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerbeg did OK I guess.

Those are 1 in a 100 million examples.
Reply 4
Original post by Locogooner
Do you know of anyone who has managed to earn around £25k+ while in university?

I ask this because I'm trying to find a way to conjure up enough capital to fully start up my business scheme as soon as I graduate.
Obviously with lecture hours and workload, most students can only really settle with minimum wage jobs.

So are you or do you know anyone who managed to make that amount of money while studying?

Join an agency, you can pretty much pick when you want to work. Not the best work but if you have any experience in catering etc you'll be very sought after by large conferences etc.
The money isn't dreadful either.
Reply 5
Original post by kt5545
Join an agency, you can pretty much pick when you want to work. Not the best work but if you have any experience in catering etc you'll be very sought after by large conferences etc.
The money isn't dreadful either.

what type of agency
Original post by Locogooner
what type of agency

http://www.up4ituk.com/thestudio.htm

I hope this helped :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending