The Student Room Group

Smart people only!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wow, can't believe people are getting correct answer because I have asked many people and they get it wrong. The answer for the second question is water because a goldfish does not come out of a tap lol.

Trying answering this 3rd question?

If redhouse are made out of red bricks, then what are greenhouse made of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 = 1
5436546546 and a half :smile:
Original post by Medically
Wow, can't believe people are getting correct answer because I have asked many people and they get it wrong. The answer for the second question is water because a goldfish does not come out of a tap lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glass?

Posted from TSR Mobile

glass
Smart people? Simple attention to detail you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

green bricks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Green bricks
Original post by JamesManc
Green bricks

Nice try :wink:

I am unhappy with the logic you are using for your first question

Given that you write 1=4 you are, clearly, not using the "=" sign in the traditional sense

You do not establish what relationship the "=" is representing so there is no logic in assuming that it is an iff function
Original post by Leah910
green bricks

Original post by TenOfThem
I am unhappy with the logic you are using for your first question

Given that you write 1=4 you are, clearly, not using the "=" sign in the traditional sense

You do not establish what relationship the "=" is representing so there is no logic in assuming that it is an iff function

u wot m8

#define 0 1
Original post by danconway

lol, i was joking, i know what the actual answer is.. :smile:
Original post by Leah910

is the answer cabbage?
Original post by Malorys ballsack
is the answer cabbage?

yep.. :biggrin:
Original post by Leah910

Sure.. Sure... :P

Nah I believe you - I've heard that one since Year 4
Original post by Malorys ballsack
u wot m8

#define 0 1

??
Original post by danconway
Sure.. Sure... :P

Nah I believe you - I've heard that one since Year 4

lol... to be honest i find the OP a bit patronising, doing a thread like this and expecting people to get the questions wrong lol
Original post by Leah910
lol... to be honest i find the OP a bit patronising, doing a thread like this and expecting people to get the questions wrong lol

Hahah well the title 'Smart people only!' is (a) a bit misleading - you don't need to be smart to work these out and if you don't get them right, you're not necessarily stupid; (b) is just pretty intellectually elitist - and wrongly so... I was expecting a thread for MENSA members but in fact I just see primary school 'riddles' :frown:
Well the answer is 1 because if 1=4 then 4=1 well done to the people who got it right.

Try answering this:

A young man brought a gold fish and went to the beach, but the man accidentally dropped the gold fish in the water. After three months later, the man could not find his gold fish. However, one day the man was thirsty so he opened the tap and what came out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A shark

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest