The Student Room Group

First time boyfriend .scared and don't know

Basically as the title said I have gotten into my first proper relationship I am 15 and well to say the least feel like I'm not worthy of him.
He is a rlly kind person who makes me happy but he is super smart im talking grammar school ,and 2 gcses already in Chinese and 2 igcses soon in November bio and physics .he already does 10 gcses in school including triple science russian and well he's predicted only one seven in chem rest is all 8s and 9s .
I was talking to my mum where she gave me a reality check abt relationships in uni and relationships at this age not lasting and I should just enjoy it but,I really like the guy but I don't know if I should continue this relationship if I'm going to push him down his mum has him in tutoring where he does further maths and science whilst I'm put here predicted 6s and 7s only 10 gcses and well no where near as smart as him.i feel lesser than him but he does motivate me to study in order to be at his level .but going back to the point I'm scared and sad I would never want to hold someone back and apparently smart people do prefer smart people aswell most of the time
Reply 1
If he's as smart as you say he is then you won't hold him back.

Just give him time to study. Don't get on at him if you ever want to do something but he says no because he needs to revise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending