The Student Room Group

Help! Uni choices with these AS grades?

Hey guys in need of some advice..I basically don't know which unis to apply to except like KCL...I'm completely over thinking and would welcome any suggestions

I got AS grades:

English Lit - A

History - B

Photography - B

Biology - D ( I'm retaking and determined to bring it up to a better grade)

I want to do law at a russel group uni which the grade requirement is A*AA but frankly i don't think my grades are good enough.

I've had extenuating circumstances (developed illness that affects studying and exams directly) for this year and a change of 3 terrible bio teachers.
Which RG unis do you think I could realistically apply to? Thanks
(edited 9 years ago)
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?g=Russell%20Group&o=Prospects&s=Law
don't be stuck on the russell group, there are plenty of other good unit out there. your AS grades probably wouldn't get you a offer from most of them but don't let that put you off, you don't have to apply this year and a few of them would still give you a offer :smile: i know nothing about law jus tryna help!
Original post by cuddledumpling
Hey guys I need of some advice......I basically don't know which unis to apply to except like KCL....I completely over thinking....would welcome any suggestions I got AS grades:colone:nglish Lit - AHistory - BPhotography - BBiology - D (I'm retaking and determined to bring it up to a better grade)I want to do law at a Russel group uni which the grade requirement is A*AA but i don't think my grades are frankly good enough.I've had extenuating circumstances (developed illness that affects studying and exams directly) for this year and a change of 3 terrible bio teachers.Which RG unis do you think i could realistically apply to? Thanks

Use www.whatuni.com.
Thanks a bunch.....I'm really sorry about the legibility - I tried editing 6 times but its not letting me paragraph and format!
Original post by Harryp642
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?g=Russell%20Group&o=Prospects&s=Law
don't be stuck on the russell group, there are plenty of other good unit out there. your AS grades probably wouldn't get you a offer from most of them but don't let that put you off, you don't have to apply this year and a few of them would still give you a offer :smile: i know nothing about law jus tryna help!

Thanks :biggrin: maybe I should just wait till next year to apply...hahaha
Anyone else? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending