The Student Room Group

Breaking News - woman beheaded by a man at her house in Edmonton

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meenglishnogood
why arnt you out there 'Assisting your Community'

Says the keyboard warrior!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
I would add that this is Edmonton. I'm pretty sure there was a riot over an Ikea sale a few years ago.
Reply 62
Original post by #Ridwan
Can somebody please explain to me how exactly you go about committing a terrorist attack in a back garden? Anyone who actually knows what terrorism is will tell you this is near impossible.

You and/or your parents are going to get pretty terrorised when I constantly uproot your/their petunias and roses, before tapng them to the fence.

This is not an actual threat or a sign of actual intent. Thanks, po-po.
Original post by Tabris
You and/or your parents are going to get pretty terrorised when I constantly uproot your/their petunias and roses, before tapng them to the fence.

This is not an actual threat or a sign of actual intent. Thanks, po-po.

Reported for offensiveness. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SloaneRanger
I would bet my house it was islamic, its an incredibly ethnic area, rough and violent!

This is based on nothing, pure chance speculation.
You clearly are lacking brain cells, I suggest:
http://www.neuralstem.com/cell-therapy

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by missfats
This is based on nothing, pure chance speculation.
You clearly are lacking brain cells, I suggest:
http://www.neuralstem.com/cell-therapy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its basic on statistics try walking on Edmonton Green and try to find someone that isn't from an ethnic background its like looking for a needle in a haystack. It is full of low end ethnic boutiques that wouldn't fit on a tier 1 high street, have read your comments its clearly evident you've never been there,lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 66
Headmonton.
Original post by SloaneRanger
Its basic on statistics try walking on Edmonton Green and try to find someone that isn't from an ethnic background its like looking for a needle in a haystack. It is full of low end ethnic boutiques that wouldn't fit on a tier 1 high street, have read your comments its clearly evident you've never been there,lol.

It's based on statistics <then insert anecdotal evidence>.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blue n white army
Lets play a game of guess the religion of the guy who did it.

Original post by Radicalathiest
Who wants to bet it will be reported that an 'asian male' has been arrested

Original post by Meenglishnogood
maybe - possibly inspired by youtube videos posted from Iraq?

Shut up... It's funny how on threads like this muslims are mentioned or alluded to quite quickly
Original post by The Epicurean
It is hardly the worst place in London.

Tower Hamlets and the Stonebridge Park/Harlesden area are similarly bad. Edmonton is at least on a par with these places.
Perception towards Muslims is only going to get worse and worse. When I think across the last 10 years it is just mad
Edmonton continues to decline...
Original post by Lord Jon
Shut up... It's funny how on threads like this muslims are mentioned or alluded to quite quickly

Can you blame us, when ever barbaric acts take place around the world, 99% of the time it is down to Islamic extremists. To be honest I have watched so much over my lifetime regarding Islam and crimes done in the name of Allah that I am never surprised when I see a barbaric act take place. Everyday there is a new story about Islam. It is now the norm
Original post by The Right
Can you blame us, when ever barbaric acts take place around the world, 99% of the time it is down to Islamic extremists. To be honest I have watched so much over my lifetime regarding Islam and crimes done in the name of Allah that I am never surprised when I see a barbaric act take place. Everyday there is a new story about Islam. It is now the norm

Voting UKIP are we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by addylad
Voting UKIP are we?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ofcourse they are the only party who care about this nation
Original post by missfats
DEFINITELY NOT A MOSLEM.

We treat women like diamonds

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer to not treat women like objects/possessions.

Original post by #Ridwan
Tower Hamlets and the Stonebridge Park/Harlesden area are similarly bad. Edmonton is at least on a par with these places.

I would have to disagree there. I personally feel safer in Edmonton than both those places. But I guess that is dependent on the individual. Edmonton is essentially a part of Enfield, which is largely considered to be a rather pleasant leafy suburb of London.
(edited 9 years ago)
I would have to disagree there. I personally feel safer in Edmonton than both those places. But I guess that is dependent on the individual. Edmonton is essentially a part of Enfield, which is largely considered to be a rather pleasant leafy suburb of London.

Edmonton has never ever been leafy. It's always been run down, but has gone from a not-very-nice place to live to a truly awful place to live in the space of about a decade.

The town of Enfield stopped being a pleasant leafy suburb a few years ago. There are parts of the borough that are still nice - Southgate, Winchmore Hill, Oakwood, Cockfosters and the very affluent Hadley Wood, but the town of Enfield itself is pretty run down now, though still a few notches above Edmonton IMO.
Original post by addylad
It's based on statistics <then insert anecdotal evidence>.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.enfield.gov.uk/healthandwellbeing/info/13/enfield_people/147/ethnicity_and_language

Enjoy, its the perfect place if you enjoy living in vice city. Full of illegal gambling, prostitution, drugs and of course radical religion.

Edmonton is essentially a part of Enfield, which is largely considered to be a rather pleasant leafy suburb of London.

Enfield, pleasant? Please share.
As everybody knows I'm not especially fond of Islam, but there has been no facts that the perp was a muslim or anything, so just wait blaming it on Islam before we have established the facts is a bit silly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending