Turn on thread page Beta

Boy trouble ahhh! watch

Announcements

(Original post by AKWxxx)
    Wow, people on this thread are bat-**** bananas. Telling you to block him and calling him a player , "he's not the one for you" etc when he's done nothing wrong. Cut the poor guy some slack. OP it really is simple, no games, casually talk to the guy in a flirtacious manner IF he pursues you, don't put out, no sex talk, let him initiate any conversation and don't act uninterested but don't throw yourself out there to get hurt or walked all over

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, that's what I've pretty much done. Just been casual and friendly

ReputationRep:
    Awesome dude!

I don't know if this is bad or not, but I went around his house. We kissed. A lot. I'm certain he wanted to do more but I didn't.

(Original post by KittyRe-play)
    Kk I can understand.
    Update! You were right, he was an idiot! He doesn't talk to me any more and completely ignored all my messages. I still like him but there is nothing I can do guess I've came here to cry about getting played lol..

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

You wasted his time, led him on and disappointed him, and you think you were played?

:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Prepare to get played :danceboy:

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Prepare to get played :danceboy:
    Already have..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Already have..
    Oh crumbs! My bad, didn't read to the end of the thread

Sorry to hear that duck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2014
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.