The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Looking for Co-sharers!

Hi everybody,

I am about to start my 2nd year as a management student, but i did not do my first year in the University of Sheffield.

Am currently looking for private accommodations, as after trying over 4 letting agents and multiple student private halls, I have still yet to find a place to stay.

Am currently at a hotel, but am looking to find an apartment ASAP before my hotel stay ends next week.

1 bedroom apartments & studios seem to be far too hard to find. So I am looking to see if anybody out there would like to coshare with me an apartment, so that we could look into viewing 2 bedroom apartments too!

I have seen quite a few nice 2bedroom furnished apartments online, and it would be great if anybody is interested in this. Places i'm looking at would come costing around £350-450 per month (Divided into Per person), excluding bills.

Just some quick info for your ease of decision making.
Nationality: Chinese, Singaporean
Major: BSC Accounting & Financial Management

Please contact me by PM [personal details removed by mod] This is a priority for me, and if you're interested, I would be glad to meet up with you to do some apartment viewings and settle on an apartment together.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm already living somewhere, but have you tried the Sheffield Housing Finder?
You can find it here - and here is a search I ran looking for single rooms in existing shared houses for this year :smile:

Hope you find somewhere! :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending