The Student Room Group

What is your hardest A-level

Scroll to see replies

My hardest was maths
Original post by Kamara7
I do OCR for all except Maths (Edexcel). Chemistry and Maths are my favourite
:grin:

It's a surprise seeing two people doing the same subjects as me in one thread, I thought I was the only one!

Hmmm ... i do Edexcel for maths aswell but Aqa for biology and chemistry - And guess what I love maths and chemistry too :five::five: haha that's what I thought too lol :biggrin: how are you finding psychology? where are you at? how about biology?
Definitely the hardest im doing is latin. Absolute killer

Posted from TSR Mobile
General studies is sooo soo hard. Hardest subject

Posted from TSR Mobile
From hardest to the easiest:
Biology, Music, Latin and German

(Languages are so much easier, although i want to study music at uni XD)
I am doing Maths, Economics, History and English Literature. Literature must be the hardest for me.
From hardest to easiest must be:
-English
-History
-Economics
-Maths (C1 is so easy, I love it :smile:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Hardest: extra maths modules, then biology, chemistry, further maths, maths, physics is the easiest.
Reply 187
Biology, Economics, Geography, Business studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Biology Geography Electronics
biology
Original post by llanber
biology

agreed, the mark scheme is a real pain in the ass..then maths then chemistry
Original post by Clovers
Hmmm ... i do Edexcel for maths aswell but Aqa for biology and chemistry - And guess what I love maths and chemistry too :five::five: haha that's what I thought too lol :biggrin: how are you finding psychology? where are you at? how about biology?

Yay, chemistry and maths buddies :biggrin:! We've finished cognitive, developmental and half of social psychology and it's not too bad, I'm just worrying about remembering the fine details like the ages of the participants. I quite like biology, but the mark scheme is a pain in the ass for OCR.
Reply 192
MATHS
It's so hard!
Reply 193
Easiest to hardest
Maths
Biology
Chemistry
History

Am I the only one who finds history really hard?😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Easiest to hardest (A2):

Chemistry
Maths
Economics

However we just started critical path analysis in D1 maths which is just mythical and crazier than anything I've learned ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dylann
Easiest to hardest (A2):

Chemistry
Maths
Economics

However we just started critical path analysis in D1 maths which is just mythical and crazier than anything I've learned ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have two teachers for D1, I started algorithms and linear programming yesterday. How are you finding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Itsmonique
I have two teachers for D1, I started algorithms and linear programming yesterday. How are you finding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I loved D1!!!:biggrin::jive::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Itsmonique

Posted from TSR Mobile

We've covered everything except for Critical Path Analysis (which we're doing now) (which is really weird). Algorithms are really fun and easy, linear programming is longer but quite a rewarding problem. You have to be careful in linear programming when creating equations and shading in graphs. The rest of D1 is generally straightforward
Politics (easiest)
Economics
Maths
English Lit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry is another language to me, history is stupid because there's loads to remember and I can't structure the questions right, psychology is easy but I spend hours revising 10 case studies only for there to be a 4 mark question on the whole topic, biology is quite simple but has a very picky markscheme.

I hate all my a levels.

Quick Reply

Latest