The Student Room Group

Audiology - Sept 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
what were your predicted grades?
Original post by prabskaur
Also, you know which unis require a interview? I know Manchester do, do aston and Swansea require one?

Aston doesn't require an interview already got an offer from them without an interview
Original post by iamveryserious
Aston doesn't require an interview already got an offer from them without an interview

This is correct. :smile:
Leeds are being quite tight with their admissions, that probs why they are taking so long. I got an interview for Middlesex on the 12th January, but its more of a tour and group discussion with a possible one-to-one interview at end, ill help you with questions if I can!

Good luck on the interview, I got a interview at middlesex on the 12th of January as well, I think mines at 1:45 :smile:
Reply 24
Are you applying for Audiology too?

Yes. Still working on application :smile:
I'm in the process of applying too, nearly finished my application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26

Original post by iamveryserious

Well done!! When did you send off your application and what are your predicted grades? When did you hear from them? :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by ayeeel
Yes. Still working on application :smile:

Good luck! Let us know when you hear anything!
Reply 28
Original post by haseebi82
Good luck on the interview, I got a interview at middlesex on the 12th of January as well, I think mines at 1:45 :smile:

Same!
Reply 29
Original post by bibliboo
I'm in the process of applying too, nearly finished my application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!
Reply 30
I still haven't heard back from Leeds yet, starting to feel more worried, I just got a interview from swansea for the 20th of January yet

Heyy I've also got an interview from Swansea on the 20th Jan! :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kif

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah cool, are you travelling from far and have you visited swansea yet
Original post by kif

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also do you have any idea on how the interview process is going to be, most universities are doing group interviews which I dont really like as when I applied last year for something else, it made it hard to say something without repeated someone else :P
Anyone got a interview at Leeds University for the 17th of December I think
Reply 34
Anyone got a interview at Leeds University for the 17th of December I think

Heard anything from aston?

Heard anything from aston?

no i never applied to aston, however I have a friend who says he already got an offer from them. I think they don't have interviews, so you should find out soon enough :smile:
ABC

Well done!! When did you send off your application and what are your predicted grades? When did you hear from them? :smile:

Thanks!
I sent my application off in November and my predicted grades are ABC
Reply 38
No one applying for Southampton? 3: (First year doing audiology at Southampton here)

Yeah, Aston and Southampton don't do interviews and Leeds does a group interview.
Original post by am-mtj
No one applying for Southampton? 3: (First year doing audiology at Southampton here)

Yeah, Aston and Southampton don't do interviews and Leeds does a group interview.

How's that going? Southampton's too far away for me so I'm aiming for Leeds, Manchester or Aston.

Quick Reply

Latest