The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by TranquilRawr
Meant to reply earlier. I think this year it was 59 though quickly nosing through my emails I cannot see any mention of a cut off score. Really it would be easiest to contact the admissions office directly by email and simply ask what it was this year. I did that last year when they first brought the GAMSAT in and they quite openly told me it was 57.

For both our year and the year before the cut off was 56 I think, I emailed to ask when I applied.. I don't think they changed the cut off this year but not sure, however I only got 58 so it's not as high as the others...
Original post by RLC2305
For both our year and the year before the cut off was 56 I think, I emailed to ask when I applied.. I don't think they changed the cut off this year but not sure, however I only got 58 so it's not as high as the others...

No your right it was 56 last year, I was just on a break in work so couldn't be bothered trawling through my emails when I also wanted to go make some tea haha.
Hi, I have an interview for the 2016 GEM entry to liverpool and I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on the interviews? Do you remember any specific questions you were asked and was there any written element - if so, what was it about? Any numerical tests?
Original post by April-93
Hi, I have an interview for the 2016 GEM entry to liverpool and I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on the interviews? Do you remember any specific questions you were asked and was there any written element - if so, what was it about? Any numerical tests?

HI

What was your GAMSAT score?
Original post by Ooompalumpa
HI

What was your GAMSAT score?

55- Wasn't expecting to get any interviews as I did my GAMSAT on 3 weeks of revision and my decision to sign up for the GAMSAT was relatively late. I think my reference/academic potential/and mainly my part time job as a health care support worker (since 2013) got me the interview. I don't know anyone else with a lower GAMSAT score than mine who got an interview. Are you an applicant?
[QUOTE="April-93;61899521"]55- Wasn't expecting to get any interviews as I did my GAMSAT on 3 weeks of revision and my decision to sign up for the GAMSAT was relatively late. I think my reference/academic potential/and mainly my part time job as a health care support worker (since 2013) got me the interview. I don't know anyone else with a lower GAMSAT score than mine who got an interview. Are you an applicant?[/QUOTE

congrats on ur interview, do you know what the cuttoff for 2016 entry is (for liverpool)? Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending