The Student Room Group

Is she interested?

Went on a date with a girl I met online a few nights ago - the whole day or two before it I thought she was going to stand me up as her texts weren't very wordy and sometimes she didn't reply for a day. But she actually did show up and we had a really good time - there was no awkward silences, we had quite a lot to talk about.

She said to me in person as we said bye that she had a lovely time and would 'definitely want to do it again'.

I text her about an hour after the date just to say I had a great time - she replied she did too and that she would 'hopefully see me soon'.

Yesterday she was working so I didn't expect her to text me obviously but in the evening I didn't get any text and when I like someone I want to speak to them so I just sent her a 'how was your day' kind of text to which she replied. I sent her another text after that and she didn't respond (though I know she was going out with friends, fair play).

Today I've had nothing from her. I don't want to be the one to text her first again but I'm wondering if maybe she's not keen? Or am I just overthinking it and should get in contact
With her maybe tomorrow to ask for a follow up date?

I'm **** at these 'dating games' etc. when I feel a connection with someone I just want to speak to them and be with them again but I'm confused as to her signals.

Any ideas?
Ask her straight, she is not a mind reader and neither are you. You could even go old school and call her.
"How was your day? Fab. Do you want to meet up again as I really enjoyed our date and would like to do it again?"
Job done, answer given. Worst case she will say no and then you have either made a new friend or you have a new experience. In the great words of Arnie "Just do it"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending