The Student Room Group

Why did she leave on delivered for a day?

We met at new years eve. She seemed really interested in me, she even kissed me. We have been chatting since and everything seemed to go so nice. But today she left me on delivered for like 20hours. We chatted a bit, and now im delivered for more than 3hours. Did she lose interest?
Original post by Gamermanalma
We met at new years eve. She seemed really interested in me, she even kissed me. We have been chatting since and everything seemed to go so nice. But today she left me on delivered for like 20hours. We chatted a bit, and now im delivered for more than 3hours. Did she lose interest?

You guys ain’t even exclusive for communication to occur regularly she has a life and things to do probably doing that including work and rest…
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
You guys ain’t even exclusive for communication to occur regularly she has a life and things to do probably doing that including work and rest…

I mean we have exams rn, but i feel like i would reply to someone who im interested in
she might be busy, she might not be near her phone, she might've lost interest, she might regret what she did, anything like that. who knows.
Reply 4
When you say 'chatting' do you mean actually talking or messaging? Did you ask something that was urgent? If you want an instant response to something, pick up the phone and call.
Reply 5
I mean we have exams rn, but i feel like i would reply to someone who im interested in

honestly everyone functions differently. if i fancy a guy i take longer to respond cause i’m more likely to overthink coming off clingy or what i’m saying or whatever. it’s stupid, but i think it’s reasonably common. if you’ve only started talking, she might also just be busy. quick replies isn’t always a sign of interest - sometimes it’s just a sign someone has a lot of time on their hands! see how things go, don’t stress yourself out by overthinking reply times

First of all, 20 hours is nothing. Not everyone is going to be glued to their phone, talking to people. Especially to a new person they met a day ago. If it comes to 2 days, then yeah she might be.
Keep in mind that just because someone replies fast doesn't mean they are interested.
Depending on what the night was like: its either she was busy or she regrets everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending