The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015

Scroll to see replies

I went to the march 11th interview that's just gone 😋 and nope been looking though, have you?
Original post by shereeox
I went to the march 11th interview that's just gone 😋 and nope been looking though, have you?

Ahh cool! Good luck :smile: I've applied for leeds student village but I heard mill street is good too and it's cheaper
Original post by Jomarie007
Well done everyone with offers I'm still waiting on Nottingham. Anyone heard from them yet?

Just got a letter saying I have an offer from Nottingham uni through the post! :smile: When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 303
Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick
Just got a letter saying I have an offer from Nottingham uni through the post! :smile: When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was yours? I'm waiting on one from last week.
Has anyone heard back from Glasgow Caledonian after their interview yet?
I got an offer from Nottingham today too in post I was there last Wednesday x
Feb 25th how about you? Well done great news

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww well done! I withdrew mine after a month of not hearing from them - (I sometimes think what if tho!) and I went to the feb 11 interview
Original post by x11
When was yours? I'm waiting on one from last week.

Yeah mine was last week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard from kings yet ??
Reply 311
Yeah mine was last week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here's hoping for something in the post tomorrow then, unless I'm in the maybe camp.
Reply 312
Original post by Zarah118
Did any of you go to the jan 21 interview? (Understandable if you can't remember!) and have you booked your accomodation yet? :smile:

I did :smile: I've applied for Carlton Hill, have you booked yours yet?
Original post by zoeeh
I did :smile: I've applied for Carlton Hill, have you booked yours yet?

Yup I've booked Student village- but slightly regretting it! :smile:

Hi I was at 25th feb interview and have not heard anything either do you know if anyone received a no ??
Original post by harhibo
Hi I was at 25th feb interview and have not heard anything either do you know if anyone received a no ??

Hi don't think anyone has received a no so fearing the worst now, unless they have a maybe pile!!
Hi don't think anyone has received a no so fearing the worst now, unless they have a maybe pile!!

They said at the interview that there was definitely 3 groups a yes , a no and a maybe group we must be maybe's do you have any other offers ??
Hey guys

Thought I'd come say hi after reading around for so long. I've had offers from Kings, Notts, Surrey, LMet and Herts. I'm absolutely torn between Notts and Herts. It's been mulling on my mind for days!

I'm a mature student, so Herts 3 year programme appeals to me, also the more regular 6 week placements will keep things more exciting and practical. However, I haven't had the best vibe from the uni (it seems a little 'tired') and I'm not sure what the lecturers are like - I've only met a couple of them.

Nottingham would involve moving further, but I'd be closer to family. It's a longer course with bigger gaps between placements. However, I was blown away with the ethos, vibe and staff, who were all so friendly and welcoming. It strikes me as the better uni, but I prefer Herts' placement structure and being graded on them would suit me better as a person.

Being a mature student I'm not so fussed about nightlife etc., more the quality of teaching and course satisfaction. I suppose finishing before I'm 30 would be decent too (another plus for Herts). Ideally I should talk to a handful of Notts and Herts students, but I don't think there are any open days etc. coming up. Arghhh! (apologies for the ramble)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have just received a letter also how soon does UCAS update the actual offer , I have no idea what grades they are asking for ??

What grades did you need ??
Original post by harhibo
I have just received a letter also how soon does UCAS update the actual offer , I have no idea what grades they are asking for ??

What grades did you need ??

Mine hasn't updated yet, so I'm guessing a week or so? And mine's unconditional because I have a bioscience degree. But I'm thinking it's probably ABB-AAB for A-level entry as their website suggests and perhaps they tailor it to your predicted grades? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending