The Student Room Group

Dietetics and nutrition as second degree. Funding? Full Time?

Hi,

I hold a degree in business and I am looking to study in a different field. If I choose to do dietetics as a second degree, will I be able to access all funding? e.g. disabled student allowance, maintenance grants etc.

Also can dietetics be studied on a full time basis? as I know other stem subjects have to be part time. And what happens if I need to do a foundation year? does that get funded as well?

Thanks
Original post by friedeggs
Hi,

I hold a degree in business and I am looking to study in a different field. If I choose to do dietetics as a second degree, will I be able to access all funding? e.g. disabled student allowance, maintenance grants etc.

Also can dietetics be studied on a full time basis? as I know other stem subjects have to be part time. And what happens if I need to do a foundation year? does that get funded as well?

Thanks

Hi there,

If you can confirm the course details name, years and university we can check this for you.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

If you can confirm the course details name, years and university we can check this for you.

Thanks,
Claire

Hi,

Surrey
Nutrition and Dietetics BSc (Hons) 2023 entry
BSc (Hons) UCAS: B403 5 years with foundation year

Thanks
Original post by friedeggs
Hi,

Surrey
Nutrition and Dietetics BSc (Hons) 2023 entry
BSc (Hons) UCAS: B403 5 years with foundation year

Thanks

Hi there, our 23/24 academic year applications are open. In order for the team to check your eligibility you would need to submit an application for the team to review. Once this has been received and processed the team will be in contact with you to confirm the funding you are entitled to receive. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending