The Student Room Group

Pets at Home job trial

I had an interview last week for Pets at Home for a new store they are opening. I have just been offered a work trial for sometime next week (yet to be arranged).. Anyone with experience of working here, are you pretty much guaranteed the job once you have reached this stage? Don't want to get my hopes up too much about finally being able to quit my current employment (hopefully!) if it's still not too guaranteed!
Reply 1
Original post by laurennmc
I had an interview last week for Pets at Home for a new store they are opening. I have just been offered a work trial for sometime next week (yet to be arranged).. Anyone with experience of working here, are you pretty much guaranteed the job once you have reached this stage? Don't want to get my hopes up too much about finally being able to quit my current employment (hopefully!) if it's still not too guaranteed!
Did you go through the group interview? Most of the time, from past Pets at home posts here (I`d suggest searching for them for tips on the work trial :smile: They are almost guaranteed the job but it depends on each store
Reply 2
Original post by Mav455
Did you go through the group interview? Most of the time, from past Pets at home posts here (I`d suggest searching for them for tips on the work trial :smile: They are almost guaranteed the job but it depends on each store

Yeah had the group interview and done all the whacky tasks they set haha!! Ah thanks I'll have a look!! I hope it is, hate my current job ha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending