The Student Room Group

Girls just confuse me.....

So im at uni and have become fairly good friends with this girl over the past month. One night she wasn't really feeling staying out at the club and neither was I so I walked her home and we ended up getting off and sleeping together (no sex). The next we have breakfast and are chatting and she suggests that she could come round to mine and help me decorate my room sometime.

I went home for reading week and again she initiated it by texting me 'when are you back' and I said not till next week but do you want to come round and help decorate my room and I even offer to cook her dinner to which she seems fairly keen on and pushes me for a day we can do it. The next week on the day I text her asking her to come around 8 and she replies 'yahh' then 10 minutes later 'I don't know if I can come anymore, one of my best friends just gave me some bad news and I'm really worried just gunna sleep maybe another time'

I'm fairly sure this was a rejection but its just so confusing because she seemed really keen a few days before and even recommended it in the first place..
you've been friendzoned and she got a last minute booty call.
Reply 2
Or maybe one of her friends got some really bad news and she's just gonna sleep?

Just a thought, bruh.
Reply 3
I just thought if that was a genuine excuse she might suggest another day or something rather than not even telling me till I asked and saying 'maybe another time'
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I just thought if that was a genuine excuse she might suggest another day or something rather than not even telling me till I asked and saying 'maybe another time'
if it is serious enough to put her to sleep it's likely serious enough for her not to think about it - presuming she's telling the truth, of course. Just try suggesting a new date. I'd wait until tomorrow though, lest you come across as insensitive and naggy.

Possibly through a text checking to see if she's okay and offering to keep her company if she needs it (although this might backfore horribly if you're not close enough or don't word it innocently enough)
Reply 5
Honestly though of you somehow find out she lied, drop her like a ton of brix. Ay worth it if she's one of -those- girls.
Reply 6
ye ill do that cheers for the advice they just all seem to be 'one of those girls' from my recent experience..
Original post by Anonymous

But this girl doesn't know when her friend is going to be OK with the bad news - hell, you don't know what the bad news is ... it could be the death of a relative, a friend, or something serious like that.

I don't think she would make that up.

Just wait until she contacts you, because she does sound quite keen indeed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending