The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University application question

Hi guys,

I received 2 unconditional offers from the university of warwick (management) and the university of nottingham (economics).

I was wondering as to what you guys believe is the better uni in terms of both student life and academically. Im quite impartial as I have not visited these 2 uni's and favour both subjects equally.

Thanks
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Tyler Bam
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:

Thanks a lot for the info :smile: helped a lot!
Original post by gerrardcoutinho
Hi guys,

I received 2 unconditional offers from the university of warwick (management) and the university of nottingham (economics).

I was wondering as to what you guys believe is the better uni in terms of both student life and academically. Im quite impartial as I have not visited these 2 uni's and favour both subjects equally.

Thanks

Hey I've just had an unconditional from Nottingham aswell, I've heard Warwick is a bit quiet and in the second year accommodation isn't very close and a lot of hassle although I think overall it is academically slightly better. I haven't visited either but I've been looking online at Nottingham and it looks great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending