Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    don't be mean :p: i'm just repeating what many a boy have told me.

ReputationRep:
    real men dont use lube

ReputationRep:
    You do it too often with a dry hand and you'll make it sore

ReputationRep:
    I only w*** like a couple of times a week at most, sometimes I go for weeks without, causes a bigger load when cumming!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :eek: you! weeks?! wow....i'd hate to be your gf..no sex for weeks...no way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    :eek: you! weeks?! wow....i'd hate to be your gf..no sex for weeks...no way!
    There is a difference between having a **** and having sex:rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ok just checking....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M j R)
    I only w*** like a couple of times a week at most, sometimes I go for weeks without, causes a bigger load when cumming!
    The last thing I want is to hook up with a girl on a night out or whatever only hours after masturbating twice beforehand. Won't have much of a final product will I? :rolleyes:

What you could do is masturbate up as close to climax as possible without surpassing the point of no return several times. Mind you, your balls might ache a bit when you redress. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Normal for that age mate. Hell, on the odd occasion i still do it twice a day, im 22 and living with my fianace!

Good advice about the soap, stay clear of that, and shaving cream. Ouch.

You could always use toothpaste...

ReputationRep:
    It depends what else I have going on. If it's a busy day, I'll only squeeze one in. If I'm sitting around the house on my own all day working or whatever, I'll maybe have 3 or 4.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :ditto:

I **** all the ****ing time.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.