The Student Room Group

Msc Sports Science

Hi,

I am an International student looking to apply for a Master's course in Sports Science for the 2015/16 intake. I am looking for a course that would preferably have a placement option. The course content that I am looking at is an interdisciplinary one involving Bio mechanics & Physiology. Some of the courses that I have narrowed down are:

1) Msc Applied Sport and Exercise Science - Sheffield Hallam University
2) MRes Sports Science - Nottingham Trent University
3) Msc Sport and Exercise Science - Middlesex University
4) Msc Sport & Exercise Science - University of Roehampton
5) Msc Sports Performance Enhancement - Edinburgh Napier University

It would be great if someone could give me more information with respect to the any of the above courses or if anyone can suggest other courses.
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Tyler Bam
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your advice. I am new here so just finding my way around. I will surely check the pages you have suggested.

Thanks !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending