The Student Room Group

Any tall girls attracted to short guys?

Like say a few inches shorter than you?

I don't know why but I just find taller girls so much more attractive and desirable but for obvious reasons I struggle to get with those kind of girls.

Girls like Maria Sharapova make me go giddy. Those long long legs, long blonde hair, straight white teeth, athletic body.....it's my dream to date a goddess like that.

Inevitably I think I will go for surgery to increase my height.
Original post by Anonymous

Inevitably I think I will go for surgery to increase my height.

Can't you only do it via leg lengthening surgery? And that's crazy expensive and long-winded
I feel the same way about tall women, they're just better. How tall are you
Reply 3
Original post by mpepperdine
Can't you only do it via leg lengthening surgery? And that's crazy expensive and long-winded

Yes and yes and yes. I have the money but time is also an issue as it affects two years of your life but I want it done.
Reply 4
I know how you feel. As someone who is close to the ground (5'7) it's challenging enough to attract girls of our height or slightly shorter. I have met two Russian fashion models in London (5'11) and I would love to hook up with them but thats not going to happen.

Don't go for surgery man. I know that your lack of height has affected you mentally (which is why you are considering surgery) but you should concentrate on other things i.e. your interests and not too much on girls.
One of my really good friends is a model and she prefers short guys. :smile: So no worries haha . There is girls out there who would be into you :b
Original post by kigundersengen
One of my really good friends is a model and she prefers short guys. :smile: So no worries haha . There is girls out there who would be into you :b

Who is she?
Original post by william walker
Who is she?

Haha, I'm not saying her name on a internet forum lol. But just know that she is walking around out there ;b
Original post by kigundersengen
Haha, I'm not saying her name on a internet forum lol. But just know that she is walking around out there ;b

Send me a PM with her name? So only I know and not the whole internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending