The Student Room Group

To all the short guys...

Cheer up everything's not about height. There are lots of successful or powerful people throughout history who have been short.

Gengis Khan- 5'8

Alexander the great- 5'7

Mussolini- 5'6

Adolf Hitler- 5'8 (Yh he was a bad person but was a great leader imo)

Napoleon bonaparte- 5'6

The average height of vikings were around 172 cm too so really the people who have had the most influence in history and some of the best leaders have been short so relax.

Scroll to see replies

Thanks...? That's um good to know.
I'm 5 ft 10 and totally comfortable with my height. Thanks for your consideration though. It's nice to know that there's men like you out there campaigning for those under 6ft.
Reply 3
Original post by Messiah Complex
I'm 5 ft 10 and totally comfortable with my height. Thanks for your consideration though. It's nice to know that there's men like you out there campaigning for those under 6ft.

5'10 is average height though so its all good and im not over 6 foot but I see this issue with alot of people under 6ft and thought id just share some interesting piece of info with them to show that height doesnt hold you back. It would probably be more encouraging coming from a 6ft6 guy tho lol
Go for short girls. My boyfriend's 5'10 or 5'11 and he's like the ****ing Eiffel Tower to me. I'm 5'1. :colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
They aint short below 5’2 is short lol
Reply 6
Original post by lou 22
They aint short below 5’2 is short lol

5'10 is average so below that is short cutting all the bull.
Reply 7
Original post by Numan786

Wow okay.
I'm 5'5. Still growing though.
Reply 9
Original post by Vixen47
Go for short girls. My boyfriend's 5'10 or 5'11 and he's like the ****ing Eiffel Tower to me. I'm 5'1. :colone:

Are you that Bengali girl who's also a Satanist? What the **** is a Satanist again?
Apparently napoleon was quite tall for a man of his day. There's nothing wrong with short guys though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Numan786

I think I'm 5'10, but if I stand straight (I have messed up my spine by always sitting in a crooked way :frown:), I think I'm 5'11. God why couldnt I be in 6ft gang? :'(
I'm 5'6 - first of all, I kind of like being a bit unique, and that's just another way of being unique. secondly, *usually*, I don't think I've had any less success with women due to my height - sure, it limits your selection of girls, but oh well - mostly it's all about confidence from my experience
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Thanks man. Really glad you took the time of your day to do this, cheers mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
20 in February and am 5'5, admittedly medical issues have made me short as according to my arm length I should be 5'9.

But 5'10 isntavwrahe in the UK when I last saw it was 5'6/7
I wouldn't have anything against short guys but life has taught me there are quite a few short guys that are bad press for the rest of short guys that are decent human beings. You know the ones with short guy syndrome.Yeah they don't deserve to be happy because of their arrogant behaviour. But the rest of short guys do and they should find happiness with even shorter females. Ive seen it happen lots of times. Short love :smile:
Drink milk everyday and you will grow :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
that was because back then not everyone knows basic food science and has a nutritionist to give them tips on balance diet.
Original post by AnharM
Are you that Bengali girl who's also a Satanist? What the **** is a Satanist again?

I am. :flutter: Though I'm not 100% Satanist. I think my views are more a Satanism-humanism-individualism hybrid. Although, Satanism can be considered a humanism-individualism hybrid.

Imagine someone who isn't afraid to indulge in their temptations/desires but still knows their boundaries and holds a strict(ish) moral compass. That's sort of what a Satanist is. They're not devil worshippers. The devil is just a representation of how a person should act, i.e. opposing abstinence and all things oppressive. For example, some religions say don't be selfish at all and always put others before you whereas Satanism encourages you to tend to your selfish desires as long as you're not harming others. The only time you can harm anyone is if someone threatens you ("destroy them" is what one of the Satanic rules says) otherwise you do not touch anyone who isn't a threat to you. It's very "eye for an eye" or "treat others as you would like to be treated". In Satanism you can't let yourself go out of control - you can indulge in whatever you want (as long as it doesn't harm anyone), but you shouldn't let indulgence turn into compulsion. It all comes down to doing what you want to do without harming anyone, especially yourself.

It's a nice "philosophy". I wouldn't go as far as to call it a religion, but I do prefer it to any religion I've come across so far because instead of making you worship some kind of being, you're encouraged to "worship" yourself in the sense that you focus on making yourself a better person. Plus it places more emphasis on equality and not harming others, and it's generally a hell of a lot nicer than religion. One of the other rules is that you don't harm little children. I love that. :biggrin:
Original post by Protégé
I'm 5'5. Still growing though.

I'm 5'5 too and 18 male, kinda worried though.. I like to think that I'm still growing but honestly idk. How old are you if you dont mind me asking :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest