The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Do you reckon it's a troll?
Reply 101
Me or the girl? I'm far from ugly and she's pretty fit.
Anonymous
everything. i don't want to go out with a girl who society looks down on, as they will in turn look down on me:frown:

Stop caring so much what everyone else thinks of you!!! You do realise that your incredibly judgemental friends, who you seem to constantly be tryign to live up to, wouldn't have been able to judge you if you hadn't violated your girlfriend's trust and told them what she had told you. She told you about her past in confidence, to someone she thought she could trust, and you sacrificed that trust because you are terrified that people will judge you. ell ****ing grow up and be your own person. if you like someone go out with them and just stop caring so much about external perceptions of you. You seem so immature and insecure that while you disgust me I actually feel pity for you aswel.
Reply 103
How will society look down on the pair of you? Do you go around with signs alerting the world to the number of people you've slept with, around your necks?

To be honest, I don't think she really had to tell you how many blokes it had been, sex should be between two people, I can't deal with all this telling one another about it, it cheapens the whole act.
Anonymous
Most men don't give a damn who they sleep with. But the girl they will marry- the one who will bear their children and who they will have to support financially- needs to at least have some honor about her.

Support your wife financially?? Where do you live?! Have you actually mastered the art of time travel??? I do not understand the language you're speaking because you are clearly not from any planet near Earth. Seriously, if you could explain to us why it is you still think of marriage as a setup in which your wife is a virgin and serves no purpose except to bear your children and be your domestic servant, that would be great. I don't know if you've realised this but women today can vote, wear trousers and go to university. Some even want to do some paid work, or even, shockingly, have a proper career. Anyone arguing with this guy is fighting a losing battle cos he actually is living in the 18th century.
Reply 105
My theory is that this guy is only keeping this going to wind everyone up. He has to be. The arguement originally created has been settled, he has finished with his girlfriend (for a bad reason in my opinion might I add) It just seems now he is going out of his way to annoy and upset women. He seems to beleive that women who sleep with a few guys are unattractive to men ....well SHOCK HORROR men who sleep with to many women can be considered to be just as unattractive to us women. I personally am not going to tell how many men I have slept with as It is not relevant but I can say, the OP probably wouldnt approve. To be honest I feel the girl is much better of not being with you now anyway. The poor girl would end up sitting home alone with the children cooking your dinner and not really doing very much (or at least thats what you want from her) so maybe we need to turn this arguement around to what women is even going to be interested in a guy like that. OK rant over!!! The Grammer probably wasnt very good but I'm in a rush today.
I don't get why people are being so hard on this guy. I wouldn't want to be going out with an ex-slut either! I mean - who knows what kind of STDs that girl could have?
Who says she is a slut?!

Piss off OP, who gives a **** about whether society will look down on both of you. I'm so glad my bf isn't a judgmental **** like you!

What makes me laugh the most is that you have admitted that you've slept with several people...and obviously that's ok for you! ****!
You're all amateurs, watch and learn people, WATCH AND LEARN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTppumVsS4&mode=related&search=
Reply 109
...... *blank face*

Okay?
I feel really sorry for the girl involved. She is upset because she obviously knows you have been talking about her on this forum. You are a very judgemental person. I hope you are happy with your decision, however that is the end of it. No need to further antagonise people with your out-dated views. You remain anon to protect your own feelings not hers. You base your life on a set of values many do not follow any more. That is your personal choice, but to inflict them on another person, and furthermore to insult her because she does not share your principles is outrageous. She deserves someone who appreciates her and respects her life decisions.
Reply 111
How do you know that she knows that he's been talking about it on the forum?
Anonymous
I don't get why people are being so hard on this guy. I wouldn't want to be going out with an ex-slut either! I mean - who knows what kind of STDs that girl could have?

Because, judging from what he has told us, his number is probably somewhat close to her number. Who knows what kind of STDs he could have? Surely that's just as relevant...
Its only a guess but he said she sometimes visits the forum, thats why he wont reveal his name. I cant imagine this being a common problem, however I could be wrong.
Reply 114
Without being rude... is it you? PM me if you don't want to publically reveal.

(BTW, if it is you then we are ALL on your side.)
No its not me. However I do really feel for the girl in question. How dare anyone deem her unworthy because she has slept with a few boys. I think its a horrible attitude to have, really really disgusting. If you geniunely like someone then that should never matter. And in terms of STD's the only way you are 100% safe is to never have sex. Someone could sleep with 100 guys and not get one, and another person could sleep with only one and catch something. Sexual health is everyones reponsibilty and nothing to be ashamed of.
Reply 116
We are NOT ALL on anyone's side. There is somewhat split opinion. In the real world, I think (from asking friends- both here and in US) that opinion probably falls down more on my side. Most men agree wholeheartedly, many females have reservations about the termination of the relationship, but feel that I was justified in being upset by the revalations. I think the fact that she went off with some random bloke the other night shows how in the right I was, and how little she has really taken on board from this experience. To say I've hurt her with this is rediculous.
Reply 117
******. Piss off. Now. Go on. Shoo.
Reply 118
Anonymous
We are NOT ALL on anyone's side. There is somewhat split opinion. In the real world, I think (from asking friends- both here and in US) that opinion probably falls down more on my side. Most men agree wholeheartedly, many females have reservations about the termination of the relationship, but feel that I was justified in being upset by the revalations. I think the fact that she went off with some random bloke the other night shows how in the right I was, and how little she has really taken on board from this experience. To say I've hurt her with this is rediculous.

I don't even know where to begin with this post!!
Ok here goes-
1. In the REAL world, I think you'll find childish attitdes towards sex and relationships tend to have been and gone!! How many sexual partners someone has had is something discussed and kept between a couple and sometimes not even discussed!
2. Any opinions from YOUR friends would obviously side with you, as they are your friends and don't want to argue with you, and probably have similar opinions. They certainly do not reflect the opinions of 'society' (which is a stupid concept because everyone has different opinions and noone can possibly say everyone believes the same thing so 'society' is a flawed arguement to use)
3.the fact that she 'went off with some random bloke' may have been because you were an arse with her and she felt bad and needed someone to make her feel wanted (and acording to you she claimed not to have slept with this guy- so whats the big deal!)
4. HOW LITTLE SHE HAS TAKEN ON BOARD FROM THIS EXPERIENCE- oh just grow the hell up, her decision to do something once you ended the relationship is none of your business, and she has every right to do what she pleases. Your attitude that she is some child who cannot learn from mistakes infuriates me, you weren't teaching her a lesson about her evil ways, but dumping her when she told you in confidence about her sexual history, this puts you in a bad light, not her!
5. and finally- to say you've hurt her is obviously true, you claimed in previous posts that she was upset post breakup- that means you've hurt her, end of!
OK rant over
Reply 119
to the OP - maybe YOU should be checked for STD's. for all you know the girl you finished for something so ridiculous could have been careful with the people she has slept with. your stupidly old fashioned view on this matter has been criticised by almost everyone - get in the 21st century! these days, if a girl sleeps with a few people, its no longer considered something they should be stoned for. and saying "society" will look down on you is ridiculous! does this girl have it tattooed on her forehead how many people she's slept with? get in the real world, and **** your chauvinistic attitude.

Latest

Trending

Trending