Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    So we have been in a relationship for quite some time now.. he wants to marry me now but I'm confused about it. I once told him that it's toi early to marry but he was too upset hearing that..
    I love him and have no problem marrying but I'm confused if I can take care of our relationship or not. I'm 20 and he's 22 .. don't u think it's too early to marry ?

ReputationRep:
    How the heck would anyone here know?
    NGL, but only you have the answer to that question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adeel Ali)
    How the heck would anyone here know?
    NGL, but only you have the answer to that question.
    I'm sorry. I guess I must havr used my brain before posting this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not* xD
    Don't worry. I bet some people will help you out..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sollom)
    So we have been in a relationship for quite some time now.. he wants to marry me now but I'm confused about it. I once told him that it's toi early to marry but he was too upset hearing that..
    I love him and have no problem marrying but I'm confused if I can take care of our relationship or not. I'm 20 and he's 22 .. don't u think it's too early to marry ?
    He has you without getting married. What's there to be upset about? He needs to man up.

ReputationRep:
    I got married at 17, my husband was 17 too. We are 20 now but I am not going to lie its been hard even though were happy you have to be very strong to get married young.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're not ready and he can't accept, then he isn't the man for you. It's simple as that

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.