The Student Room Group

Confused

So we have been in a relationship for quite some time now.. he wants to marry me now but I'm confused about it. I once told him that it's toi early to marry but he was too upset hearing that..
I love him and have no problem marrying but I'm confused if I can take care of our relationship or not. I'm 20 and he's 22 .. don't u think it's too early to marry ?
How the heck would anyone here know?
NGL, but only you have the answer to that question.
Reply 2
Original post by Adeel Ali
How the heck would anyone here know?
NGL, but only you have the answer to that question.

I'm sorry. I guess I must havr used my brain before posting this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not* xD
Don't worry. I bet some people will help you out..
Reply 4
Original post by Sollom
So we have been in a relationship for quite some time now.. he wants to marry me now but I'm confused about it. I once told him that it's toi early to marry but he was too upset hearing that..
I love him and have no problem marrying but I'm confused if I can take care of our relationship or not. I'm 20 and he's 22 .. don't u think it's too early to marry ?

He has you without getting married. What's there to be upset about? He needs to man up.
Reply 5
I got married at 17, my husband was 17 too. We are 20 now but I am not going to lie its been hard even though were happy you have to be very strong to get married young.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you're not ready and he can't accept, then he isn't the man for you. It's simple as that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending