The Student Room Group

What's the biggest secret you've ever kept from someone close?

Scroll to see replies

Well do it before he has a family, that way there will be fewer people who will come looking for the body. Number one rule - don't be a suspect.
Reply 21
Original post by Protégé
That I loved her.

Awwww, is there any chance of reconiling?
Reply 22
Original post by chocolatesauce
So dark...

racist

just because he said he would kill someone doesnt mean hes black
Original post by Yowa
racist

Looooool that's not what I meant :rofl:

Dark as In depressing, scary, trivialising....
Reply 24
Original post by chocolatesauce
Looooool that's not what I meant :rofl:

Dark as In depressing, scary, trivialising....

I know :smile:
Original post by Yowa
racist

I can cover myself in Tesco's Finest 85% dark chocolate when I commit the murder if it will make it easier...lol
Original post by Yowa
I know :smile:

Good :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by November_22nd
I can cover myself in Tesco's Finest 85% dark chocolate when I commit the murder if it will make it easier...lol

Daily Mail trial by media will ensure you escape
Original post by lou 22
Awwww, is there any chance of reconiling?

What do you mean? I haven't seen her since maybe May. I think it would be best for us to never meet again, my last interactions with her were on a good note. I have nothing more to say to her.
Original post by Yowa
Daily Mail trial by media will ensure you escape

That's a relief, I'm glad someone has my back.
Reply 30
Original post by Protégé
What do you mean? I haven't seen her since maybe May. I think it would be best for us to never meet again, my last interactions with her were on a good note. I have nothing more to say to her.

Is there any possiblities of you two getting back together? was waht I was meaning but that is still not too long you could always try to tell her you did and do still love her thats if you do. But the worst you can get is a no at the end of the day.
Original post by lou 22
Is there any possiblities of you two getting back together? was waht I was meaning but that is still not too long you could always try to tell her you did and do still love her thats if you do. But the worst you can get is a no at the end of the day.

Lol, we were never together. She might have known that I liked her since people always made jokes about us but I always pretended that I didn't care about her.
Reply 32
Original post by Protégé
Lol, we were never together. She might have known that I liked her since people always made jokes about us but I always pretended that I didn't care about her.

Oh okay lol i got that wrong. But that there is where you went wrong :frown:. Is there any thing you could do to let her kno? probably not :frown:. Why do guys do that? I would love to know.
Original post by lou 22
Oh okay lol i got that wrong. But that there is where you went wrong :frown:. Is there any thing you could do to let her kno? probably not :frown:. Why do guys do that? I would love to know.

If things were different I would have loved to tell her how I felt about her but in my situation it would have been better to keep my distance. If we got together it would have restricted both of us and I didn't want her to feel like that.
Reply 34
Original post by Protégé
If things were different I would have loved to tell her how I felt about her but in my situation it would have been better to keep my distance. If we got together it would have restricted both of us and I didn't want her to feel like that.

Ahhh okay :frown: bless you for thinking about her feelings <3, I definitely hope a lovely young lady comes your way :crossedf:.
Original post by lou 22
Ahhh okay :frown: bless you for thinking about her feelings <3, I definitely hope a lovely young lady comes your way :crossedf:.

Thank you, but I messed up with her. I always told her that I was too busy, I was inconsiderate and so obsessed with trying to keep my distance that I hurt her feelings and acted like a douche. Even on my last day with her, people asked me if I had gotten a present for her and I scoffed and said no, right in front of her. Though I did and had to come clean eventually.
There are just too many of them to name :colone:
I think it was these big series of nightmares I kept having that were very specific and if you knew them, you'd understand why I kept them secret and why they were big to me. I told him anyway, and I'm really glad I did but I don't know... I have new ones and don't feel like I can say them anymore.

Secondly, I didn't tell him I was gay until quite a few weeks, even a month or so, after I started my AS classes with him because I was so scared he'd stop being friends with me... I was very wrong.
Reply 38
Original post by Protégé
Thank you, but I messed up with her. I always told her that I was too busy, I was inconsiderate and so obsessed with trying to keep my distance that I hurt her feelings and acted like a douche. Even on my last day with her, people asked me if I had gotten a present for her and I scoffed and said no, right in front of her. Though I did and had to come clean eventually.

:frown:, darn the male bravodo.
If I can't tell my best friend,

I certainly am not telling a public forum :P

Quick Reply

Latest