The Student Room Group

I like this girl but she keeps going back to her ex

So there is this girl I've been seeing, she said she doesn't want our relationship out in the open yet and has said if i do say anything we will be over. But she keeps going to see her ex called Tito, she said she has some issues to tie up and get her stuff back but I'm starting to think there's still something going on, should I confront her?
She doesn't want your relationship out in the open because she wants you for back up, when things aren't going well with her ex.

You don't confront her, you get a backbone and never talk to her again.
Reply 2
Original post by nonchalant-
She doesn't want your relationship out in the open because she wants you for back up, when things aren't going well with her ex.

You don't confront her, you get a backbone and never talk to her again.

She said she will have it sorted soon and she can concentrate on me solely
Original post by Anonymous

Then sit back and wait?
Enjoy being on the back burner
She’s taking you for an absolute mug lmaooo, keeping you on the side. It’s clear she doesn’t actually like you and if you had a shred of self respect you’d get rid of her.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
I liked this Ted talk.

Rofl whyd he call you that 🤣
So there is this girl I've been seeing, she said she doesn't want our relationship out in the open yet and has said if i do say anything we will be over. But she keeps going to see her ex called Tito, she said she has some issues to tie up and get her stuff back but I'm starting to think there's still something going on, should I confront her?

No you shouldn't confront her. Because you will come over as insecure. You would also be putting her under too much pressure.

What you should do is to take practical precautions in the event of you making love with her - to the extent that you assume they've had sex and Tit0 has something.

You should aim to have a great time when you are together with her. And you should aim to give her sex that will blow her mind, body and soul.

You should be secure that you are a far better boyfriend than Tit0. And that you don't have to make any special effort for her in order for you to win her heart. Don't supplicate to her.

Ignore what she said about keeping your relationship secret. Don't go round bragging or boasting about it. But if you mention it to some close friends that's fine. And if she ever brings it up that you spoke about your relationship to others, simply tell her "Oh, I forgot that you wanted to keep it secret. (Shrug of your shoulders) Guess I'm hopeless at keeping secrets. I'm like an open book."
Doing this sort of gaffe is what's known as being a positive challenge. You may frustrate her. But you're frustrating because of a good or neutral feature on your part.

It's better if you don't raise the subject of her ex. If she brings him up you can have a fun positive conversation with her about it. EG she tells you that the ex has some Nike trainers of hers. You interject with "Is he the sort that sniffs round your footwear and masturbates to it?... Have your shoes ever felt sticky when you've put them on when he's been around?" If she replies with "No", you reply with "Boring!... Sticky footwear can be arranged!" Or some variation that's aligned with your sense of humour, where you're listening but not taking things seriously.

If she says that again tell her (in a non-serious tone of voice) that you're worried that she might be the overly intense stalker type girlfriend. And that you'd prefer it if she concentrated on her studies / work, with you being like a part time hobby or interest that provides one of many highlights of her week.

Your such a mug

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending