The Student Room Group

Damn Business!!

alrite guys...our business internal deadlines are APPROACHING n my i need some information ASAP.

i need to know different ways in which a firm can expand into foreign market...entering indian markets to be specific. what are the different rules,regulations and procedures that need to be followed and taken into consideration in order to enter indian markets..

i searched over google and couldnt find any appropriate information..the links were useless...u guys have any information at hand that can help me out..or do you know any site that states these rules, regulations etc?
oh i have an amazing article that would help you exactly with this! il PM u for an email adress or something
Reply 2
thanx andy...those articles helped a lot...
does anyone else have anything more?
Reply 3

Will u take the exam in May 2007? IF it is , I wanna ask what is the deadline for the IA of B&M?
same as all the others sometime next year lol don't worry :p: march maybe or later later methinks
Reply 5
our B&M IA have a first draft this fri :s-smilie: and final version just b4 christmas... not sure if we get more time after that

Currently working on investment of new machinery in a org.
Reply 6
Schools can stipulate their own deadlines, but it wont be sent off to the IB until that specific date in February/March time.
Reply 7
may exam takers!, do you guys have your deadlines before december? even though the schools has to send the internals n stuf only next march, my schools making its deadlines this december n rite now im f**kin dying finishing everything off....so guys facing the same problem?
Reply 8
Nope!

I'll be getting draft out of draft off of my teacher.. he's the business Don!
Reply 9
good for you...seriously
Reply 10
My final is the last day of ´school this term :s-smilie:
Reply 11
you need to take into account the government regulations about businesses.. so you should look into the governemnt regulations online.. and take into account echange rates.. how they will effect you.. the balance of payments (seeing if the business in the new country will effect the country your in..).. and so on..
Reply 12
Paraj i have finished the Business Project and my topic is similar to yours. mine is "Can Jevar jewellers expand its current outlet from Commercial Street". The total number of pages are 28..wished that was my EE....now i am just suffering with my EE. The deadline was November 28 for my Business internals. Now my teacher said that he will extend it to Jan 9th. dont know when is the actual deadline for all the internals.

Latest

Trending

Trending