The Student Room Group

university of Melbourne

is the University of Melbourne the best university for studying a business course? What are your opinions on the uni and after I graduate, would it be easy to find a job?
Reply 1
Damn people actually live in Australia?

Sorry to tell ya mate but majority here won't be able to answer that a simple google search "University of Melbourne Ranking in Australia and Worldwide" if it's ranked high it's a good place to study business if its low then no no
Reply 2
Original post by Acuityo
Damn people actually live in Australia?

Sorry to tell ya mate but majority here won't be able to answer that a simple google search "University of Melbourne Ranking in Australia and Worldwide" if it's ranked high it's a good place to study business if its low then no no

First off I don’t live in Australia lmfao are you American or smth

And second, I was just asking if anyone of u that came across my question has possibly been to uni of Melbourne or have any experience when applying. Obviously I have done my research if not I would not be asking 😹😹😹 but thanks for the “info”
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by isxbl.g_
First off I don’t live in Australia lmfao are you American or smth

And second, I was just asking if anyone of u that came across my question has possibly been to uni of Melbourne or have any experience when applying. Obviously I have done my research if not I would not be asking 😹😹😹 but thanks for the “info”

Why tf are you applying to Melbs if you dont live in australia.
Reply 4
Why am I not allowed too? Just because I don’t live there doesn’t mean I can’t apply. So if I’m from British or Chinese I have to apply there and can’t apply to the US or Australia? What kind of messed up mindset do u have 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Original post by Acuityo
Why tf are you applying to Melbs if you dont live in australia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending