University College London, University of London
University College London
London

The UCL PPE thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rmisra
Thank you guys :smile:

I'm a home applicant.

No I don't mind at all. My stats are 7 A*s and 4 As at GCSE; 4 As at AS level and predicted 4 A*s

So far I've only received the ucas notification, the ucl portal still says "currently processed by admissions".

Last question I swear haha... Did you get an email asking for what stream you want to go into prior to the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 341
Original post by economicsrocks
Wow your stats are so good!! No wonder they gave you an offer! :smile: Oh ok, I thought they were looking at international applicants first so I'm glad they're looking at home applicants too :smile:

Haha, thanks for that!

I really hope you get an offer

Best of luck (Y)
Original post by rmisra
Haha, thanks for that!

I really hope you get an offer

Best of luck (Y)

Haha, thank you, I hope so too! :smile:
congrats to all so far!! :smile: I see it is going to happen..
Reply 344
Original post by ooftar
Last question I swear haha... Did you get an email asking for what stream you want to go into prior to the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not a problem :smile:

Yes, I got the email on the 6th of january.
Wow it seems to be getting more intense now that people are starting to get offers and rejections! I'm actually a lot more nervous now...:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Teddysmith123
Wow it seems to be getting more intense now that people are starting to get offers and rejections! I'm actually a lot more nervous now...:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** just got real

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is so much more intense now! I'm just hoping they don't keep us waiting too much longer :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! I can't focus on anything and well, I've officially lost hope.
Have no email, portal still on application received and amount of offers available decreasing daily. Stressing the f**k out
Original post by Dprince
Have no email, portal still on application received and amount of offers available decreasing daily. Stressing the f**k out

Hehe, cool down you are not alone... uh that's the problem though! :wink: Sent the application in November..
Original post by Dprince

Same situation here! Just want them to hurry up (preferably with an offer). Since they've started giving offers, I'm hoping they're going to get through all the PPE applications quickly so we can hear soon!
Original post by kurofune
**** just got real

Haha thats a good way of putting it!! :tongue:

It is so much more intense now! I'm just hoping they don't keep us waiting too much longer :s-smilie:

Me too but I think after seeing how they rejected some people who have such incredible grades, makes me scared about how they're going to look at me. I don't think I fully appreciated the fierce competition until now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zuzannag
Me too! I can't focus on anything and well, I've officially lost hope.

I know I've lost faith too but who knows we may just be being a tad pessimistic so we'll see soon I guess! Good luck! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

rejections?? who?? where??? when??? where did you read it???

omg, anxiety, sorry :s-smilie:
Hope.dwindling.dream.dying.must.see.email.plz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too but I think after seeing how they rejected some people who have such incredible grades, makes me scared about how they're going to look at me. I don't think I fully appreciated the fierce competition until now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yes I completely get what you mean! I'm terrified about that as well. 700+ applications for 25 or 30 places is crazy. I'm pretty sure that's one of the most competitive courses ever, which just scares me haha! I saw someone get rejected from the LSE PPE course with very similar grades to me and that made me worry a lot too! But best of luck with it. I hope they make us offers, even though you are competition to me!
Original post by vito97
rejections?? who?? where??? when??? where did you read it???

Um someone a few pages ago in this thread said they were rejected

omg, anxiety, sorry :s-smilie:

Ah yes I completely get what you mean! I'm terrified about that as well. 700+ applications for 25 or 30 places is crazy. I'm pretty sure that's one of the most competitive courses ever, which just scares me haha! I saw someone get rejected from the LSE PPE course with very similar grades to me and that made me worry a lot too! But best of luck with it. I hope they make us offers, even though you are competition to me!

Haha aw thank you and I do wish you the best too regardless of the fact that we are actually competing with one another! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha aw thank you and I do wish you the best too regardless of the fact that we are actually competing with one another! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you too! Haha it's such a strange situation to be in! We can only hope for the best :redface:
Original post by guglpavarin
Hehe, cool down you are not alone... uh that's the problem though! :wink: Sent the application in November..

October!!!:redface:

Same situation here! Just want them to hurry up (preferably with an offer). Since they've started giving offers, I'm hoping they're going to get through all the PPE applications quickly so we can hear soon!

For personal reasons, I actually need UCL/KCL and KCL essentially told me yesterday that I'm not getting an offer. If I don't get in to UCL I'm going to have to weigh up Clearing for another London Uni or just not going to uni which will be a shame :frown:

Haha thats a good way of putting it!! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me either.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending