The Student Room Group

What's the stupidest thing you've done?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lularose83
Create a tsr account while studying a levels...

Hahaa, im glad I didn't do that , I wish you good luck my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
Hahaa, im glad I didn't do that , I wish you good luck my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I'm still regretting my decision :smile:
Destroyed the living room ceiling after allowing the bath to overflow. The stupid part is that I was in the bathroom, sitting in the water whilst this was happening, not aware of the situation as I was reading.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I think it was the time you trou-downed and twirled your winky like a cane in front of some girls at school.

Please.can we put that behind us I was 8 and want to try out primary school teaching
When I was younger I used to love eating paper, don't know why but once I ate a ball of paper, and it got stuck in my throat, couldn't breathe, couldn't swallow. It was stuck in my throat and The ambulance had to come and take me to the hospital
I was drunk and forgot how to get out of the toilet in McDonalds so I just went to sleep instead :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I was 11, I once decided to touch the heating element of a toaster with a metal spoon when it was switched on. That was a bad idea.
Broke two metacarpals then after surgery and pins were holding my hand together, climbed a spiked fence one handed and fell on it and the spikes pierced my chest. Potentially that could have been a disaster.

Complained to LG about the measurement of my telly I'd just bought as it was 30 odd inches across but advertised as 42", without realising you are supposed to measure diagonally not horizontally.

Set myself on fire once.
Reply 30
I was 5.
I put my finger in a sharpener and I tried to sharpen it. That was the most stupid thing in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once when I was about 8 I shaved an eyebrow off while on holiday. I was messing around in the hotel room and picked up a razor from the bathroom. I looked at it and thought something like "how could that possibly cut through anything, how can adults use that to shave". So I tried it out and removed a big part of one of my eyebrows. When I went back to school I had to draw it on so no one would notice (at first glance). I don't think anyone at school noticed, or if they did then they didn't bring it up.
How old was he when he did that?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Broke two metacarpals then after surgery and pins were holding my hand together, climbed a spiked fence one handed and fell on it and the spikes pierced my chest. Potentially that could have been a disaster.

Complained to LG about the measurement of my telly I'd just bought as it was 30 odd inches across but advertised as 42", without realising you are supposed to measure diagonally not horizontally.

Set myself on fire once.

You set yourself on FIRE? wtf how?
I bought a vibrating butt plug on Amazon. And used it.
On my first day of college I was so nervous and at lunch I went to get my chips and cheese and the woman told me to put the cheese on myself from the opposite counter so I did and I rushed back to my seat since I was starving and wolved into them. Took me about 5 mins straight to realise I put grated carrots over my chips, not grated cheese lol. I wonder why the 'cheese' tastes different xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chlorophile
Destroyed the living room ceiling after allowing the bath to overflow. The stupid part is that I was in the bathroom, sitting in the water whilst this was happening, not aware of the situation as I was reading.

I thought I was the only one! Although after this I stupidly plugged in a hairdryer to dry the ceiling also.

When I was little I also went down the stairs in a cardboard box at the same time as brushing my teeth. Ended up in hospital with a toothbrush stuck in the roof of my mouth. Totally not fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Hahaha :smile: That makes two of us.
I did that with my forefinger.
Original post by Precious Illusions
You set yourself on FIRE? wtf how?

This was when I was about six or seven. My mom was a keen knitter and used to keep loads of stuffing and knitting material under the stairs. It was like cotton wool but with cotton cloth pieces in it as well.

Anyway I took some of it, tied it around my neck & arms, lit it and it went up in flames, I ran inside to the lounge/living room when I was burning and my mom put me out of fire. I've honestly got no idea why I did it.

Quick Reply

Latest