The Student Room Group

GCSE maths remark

Hi, my brother did his higher maths in november and got his results today, he was just 1 mark off a C. Do you guys think if he gets a remark, he would get the C? Have any of you had a successful remark in maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nader_KSA
Hi, my brother did his higher maths in november and got his results today, he was just 1 mark off a C. Do you guys think if he gets a remark, he would get the C? Have any of you had a successful remark in maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I have known Ds turn to Cs

I have known a handful out of the hundreds I have submitted

So, probability is low but not impossible

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of my classmates was like 2 marks off a C in maths( June 2014) and got that remarked but unfortunately it did not go up. Anyway there is a positive side to this as she had ro resit in November and got her C grade. It could happen, you never know.

Good luck.

I've know successful remarks in GCSE maths but they are rare. One mark away is worth a punt if he can afford the fee.
I was one off an A* in the June paper, so I got it remarked. Guess what? I got marked down haha, but I did this re sit and got an A*
Reply 5
Original post by tahahussain123
I was one off an A* in the June paper, so I got it remarked. Guess what? I got marked down haha, but I did this re sit and got an A*

Thanks for giving me hope haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for giving me hope haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, but i think it should definitely be an option. it can go up, stay the same, or go down. if the fee is affordable, go for it
I was 2 off a B in my GCSE Exam, it was sent of to be remarked and I'm sure it went down a couple of marks? Its always worth trying - there may be some missed working out that can be marked!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending