The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinaa
I'm in afghanistan atm

U jelly :cool:

Are you having a good time there?
[video="youtube;yiq3N5agS-U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiq3N5agS-U[/video]
Kitab Al Kafi - Forgiveness

1791–1. ‘Alī ibn Ibrãhīm (–) his father (–) Ibn Abī ‘Umayr (–) ‘Abdullãh ibn Sinãn that Abū ‘Abdillãh (‘a.s.) said:

"The Messenger of Allãh (ṣ.a.‘a.w.a.w.s.) said, in one of his sermons: 'May I inform you of the best natural disposition of (this) world and the
Hereafter?: i) To foregive whoever wronged you; ii) to establish relation with the one who has cut off relation with you; iii) to do good to someone
who has done evil to you; and iv) to grant someone (a favour) who has deprived you.' "
Hasan like Saheeh - Graded by Alama Majlisi
Original post by missfats
that's my girl yazoo.

you got my back .
say nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tikka Masala Is not moi.

His another troll perpetrating my signature emoticons.

I'm not using them anyomore, because Tikka Masala made it look cheesy.
Original post by Tweenies
Tikka Masala Is not moi.

His another troll perpetrating my signature emoticons.

I'm not using them anyomore, because Tikka Masala made it look cheesy.

2 posts and banned already? Loool, you've just broken my record :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by K1NG93
Are you having a good time there?

Its snowing and crazy cold.
Not doing much really. Staying indoors is pretty boring but its nice to see everyone after like 3years :tongue:

How are you?
Original post by Dinaa
Its snowing and crazy cold.
Not doing much really. Staying indoors is pretty boring but its nice to see everyone after like 3years :tongue:

How are you?

Snow... Nice. Too bad it hasn't snowed in London this year. :frown:

I'm well thanks. How are you? :smile:
Original post by K1NG93
He said some horrible racist things to me. But you are right that I shouldn't say that he is the worst Muslim but he is definitely the worst Muslim that I've come across on internet and irl. :smile:

Wasalam.

Lol, sorz for the late reply. I had to pick up my little sister from school. :smile:
Original post by Dinaa
I'm in afghanistan atm

U jelly :cool:

Jealousy is not good. We should all be happy with what we have been blessed with and praise allah that our situation isn't worse than it is. Whatever a brother/sister has has come from allah azza wa jal so be happy for them

I wouldn't want to go afghanistan tho. Dangerous place
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Lol, sorz for the late reply. I had to pick up my little sister from school. :smile:

Lol no worries. :smile:
Original post by Positron.
Jealousy is not good. We should all be happy with what we have been blessed with and praise allah that our situation isn't worse than it is. Whatever a brother/sister has has come from allah azza wa jal so be happy for them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously no need to be so serious.
Original post by K1NG93
Snow... Nice. Too bad it hasn't snowed in London this year. :frown:

I'm well thanks. How are you? :smile:

Haha, ikr its been 2 years since it has snowed in London :c
That is good, i'm great thanks. Really sleepy though, its 8:40PM here. Climbed a mountain today :cool:
Up to some dood called Rabani's grave.
Original post by Positron.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Um ok :hide:
Ttyl guys :h:

Mum is going to be angry, using her internet :colondollar:
Even Jameel said I'm not him im biryani :yes: :biggrin:

How have you all been? :colone:

Like all the fatawa of Shaykh Saleh (hafidhahullah) they are worded extremely precisely.
Original post by beautifulxxx
Is it true that those beed necklace thing that Muslims use to make dhirk is bid'ah? The prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam only used his fingers...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll post somthing up if someone else doesn't insha'Allah.
Original post by TikkaMasala.007
Even Jameel said I'm not him im biryani :yes: :biggrin:

How have you all been? :colone:

Right you're not me, because I'm me.

But if you're really Biryani and not incognito.

What is the colour of my eyes?

If you answer correctly it means you're indeed Biryani.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Like all the fatawa of Shaykh Saleh (hafidhahullah) they are worded extremely precisely.

Sarcasm?
Original post by beautifulxxx
Is it true that those beed necklace thing that Muslims use to make dhirk is bid'ah? The prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam only used his fingers...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good read:

http://islamqa.info/en/3009

[video="youtube;_Bc3IKcgBdw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bc3IKcgBdw[/video]
[video="youtube;8yPAgXJmN6s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yPAgXJmN6s[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending