The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

erm...today it's mixed....started off happy. then did good/weird in my test practice today, and that annoyed me...then now at home, reasonable. I'm determined to get what I want...

And I'm proud I made a good article on Linkedin Pulse the other day, and I have people from India, China, Brazil, even some VP in a Fortune 500 firm viewing my profile. :tongue::cool::smile: But I guess everything is a mix, I try to keep my head above water.
Reply 1161
Original post by GeorgeBuxey94
Hope your hands alright;-;

Just loneliness and shizz

Thank you :smile:.

I feel the same :frown:, lonliness sucks really bad :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
Goodluck :smile:, please let us know how it went, Is it your first test? it took me three attempts :tongue: but my advice is dont stress about it.

Haha will do. And no its my second attempt lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1163
Original post by zumzam123
I was feeling really happy, till I started reading this thread, everone is so miserable it makes me sad :frown:

Welcome :smile:, there are happy people here as well :smile: so don’t be sad.
Original post by zhang-liao
Why don't you just go toilet before you leak? That why you enjoy your programme more :curious:

Needed a poo. If I went, my mum wouldn't watch it with me until tomorrow (yes I watch it with my mum, haha).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Lol, I like that show, I think I am starting to fall into thqt bracket.

Yeah, same haha :smile: Oh well, life eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1166
Original post by Mimir
Very irritated after people around me started using this word: DIARIZE. If you want to feel my wrath, it's here

I hate the word from seeing the link it comes with, too long for this hour :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
I hate the word from seeing the link it comes with, too long for this hour :biggrin:.

We all love a bit of Denning-style reading at bedtime. TL;DR people that use that word are nobheads.
Reply 1168
Original post by queen-bee
But I must :frown:

You must not :tongue:.
Original post by lou 22
:smile:, we all eat junk food every now and then.

Annoying I have been moaned at constantly by my family.
Yeh, although I guess I need to be a fair bit better at executing the art of self-control XD :tongue: Ah sucks to be you :console: My family often moan at me sadly :s-smilie:
Original post by lou 22
You must not :tongue:.

I'll try :h:
Reply 1171
Original post by esjae
Yeah, but somethings better than nothing tbh.

Yeah I shouldn't have drunk tonight because I have college in the morning, but sometimes you need it?

Its great, I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to know :biggrin:

:wink:

You should be alright as long as you didnt drink too much :smile:.

:smile:.
Reply 1172
Original post by hamix.forllz
erm...today it's mixed....started off happy. then did good/weird in my test practice today, and that annoyed me...then now at home, reasonable. I'm determined to get what I want...

And I'm proud I made a good article on Linkedin Pulse the other day, and I have people from India, China, Brazil, even some VP in a Fortune 500 firm viewing my profile. :tongue::cool::smile: But I guess everything is a mix, I try to keep my head above water.

:smile:, what is your article about?
Downcast. :sad:

upset that I do not have the funds nor stomach capacity to drink as much fruit juice as I'd want to.
Original post by Maid Marian
Downcast. :sad:

I'll clean your hutch and buy you some lettuce. :smile:

and let you run around in the garden and sleep in the house outside the hutch. :biggrin:
Helooooooooooooo!!
How are you All feeling right NOW?
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
upset that I do not have the funds nor stomach capacity to drink as much fruit juice as I'd want to.

:hugs::hugs:

Original post by hamix.forllz
I'll clean your hutch and buy you some lettuce. :smile:

and let you run around in the garden and sleep in the house outside the hutch. :biggrin:

You sound like a great master :h: :bunny2:
Original post by Maid Marian
:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Can exam season be over yet?
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
:hugs: Can exam season be over yet?

*waves magic wand*

Hopefully that will speed time up a little :hugs: :wizard:

Latest