The Student Room Group

How often do you swear

So people of TSR, how often do you swear? :smile:

Personally I do it once or twice per couple of months!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I swear a lot. I say Scottish slang and swear words in almost every sentence while at home with my partner, friends etc. I don't swear as much when I'm outside.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I'm in pain then I do
I say sheisehole a lot these days. I'm going through a phase ok... I like the sound of the word. :colondollar:

Other than that, not really. Though sometimes swear words are the only way to convey how **** you're feeling.
It depends who I'm around. If I'm around family I tend not to swear but if I am skyping with my friends or just at school with them, then yeah, I often swear.
Rarely. I never say anything more than mild swearing such as bloody in front of my parents, and even then, particularly my mom, frowns upon it, and she's always raised us to view it as language that shouldn't be expressed- although me and my sister were always exposed to my dad swearing!

I'm more likely to swear when alone.
all the ****ing time. What the **** is with all these ****ty threads by these little 14 year old bitches

I tri errytim
Depends who i'm around, although I think I swear far too often. People who swear too much often sound like a bunch of idiots, really trying to stop.
Reply 8
Daily. Oops. Maybe I should try not swearing tomorrow.
Quite frequently, multiple times per day.

I'm such a commoner, ****.
Around people I'm really comfortable with (not including family) I must admit I swear quite a lot. Plus whenever the football's on
never
Reply 12
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
all the ****ing time. What the **** is with all these ****ty threads by these little 14 year old bitches

I tri errytim

Tut tut tut, somebody needs to wash your mouth out :smile:

..May I take the honor of doing so? :colone:
Original post by Kuroki
Tut tut tut, somebody needs to wash your mouth out :smile:

..May I take the honor of doing so? :colone:

I would say gladly but I don't know hold old you are :redface: :redface: :redface:
Very rarely, though I do say the other version of "poo" somewhat often.

Often it's a "holy ****"
Depends on the context. With friends/family it's very frequently, whereas with polite company I don't at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I would say gladly but I don't know hold old you are :redface: :redface: :redface:

I'm male, my age won't matter :P
Original post by Kuroki
I'm male, my age won't matter :P

meh I swing both ways bruh
Daily. The F word.
Reply 19
meh I swing both ways bruh

Are you sure? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest