The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Joey_Johns
Do you not think it would be best to leave this now? You will just end up getting even more worried :frown:

Leave what? I'm not exactly worried about it - I'm on the second floor :smile:
blissy

Well, as long as you've got your STUN GUN 5000 in hand, that ok then :wink:
Reply 42
blissy

Me too, but the boaties manage to find their way up here when totally paralytic, so I'm sure anyone could if they tried.
Reply 43
Helenia
Me too, but the boaties manage to find their way up here when totally paralytic, so I'm sure anyone could if they tried.

But if someone wants to stab/loiter/rape/steal they might as well do it on the bottom floor - easier to escape :biggrin:
Reply 44
blissy
But if someone wants to stab/loiter/rape/steal they might as well do it on the bottom floor - easier to escape :biggrin:

This is true. Be afraid, musos...
blissy
LOL. You know what I meant though!

I'm a bit scared that he had the nerve to come into our college. We had our first email about an intruder a few days ago but I thought it was *just* a thief. Then I thought "dear God, what if it's a rapist?" and then I found out he was Mr. Stabby.

How do you know it's mr stabby. You do realise that this guy and the guy who breaks into colleges arent the same person..?
J
Reply 46
"Into each generation a Slayer is born. One girl in all the world, a Chosen One. One born with the strength and skill to fight the Night Stabbers ... "

Blissy The Night Stabber Slayer.
shiny
"Into each generation a Slayer is born. One girl in all the world, a Chosen One. One born with the strength and skill to fight the Night Stabbers ... "

Blissy The Night Stabber Slayer.

Lol. Very good. :smile:
Reply 48
foolfarian
How do you know it's mr stabby. You do realise that this guy and the guy who breaks into colleges arent the same person..?
J

So we currently have two nutcases loose in Cambridge (aside from the thousands of slightly deranged students, particularly medics) - Mr. Weird Loiterer Man and Mr. Stabby? Great.
You would have to be slightly strange to go to Cambridge anyway.

I should check myself in at the local secure hospital for wanting to go there.
Helenia
So we currently have two nutcases loose in Cambridge (aside from the thousands of slightly deranged students, particularly medics) - Mr. Weird Loiterer Man and Mr. Stabby? Great.

3 if you count the creepy short begger that chases you for 1/2 a mile and doesn't take no for an answer
J
BazTheMoney
You would have to be slightly strange to go to Cambridge anyway.

I should check myself in at the local secure hospital for wanting to go there.

I would think more strange is being at Oxford, and still finding the time to come onto the CAMBRIDGE forum and make wanky comments.
Well, less strange than tragic
J
Reply 52
foolfarian
3 if you count the creepy short begger that chases you for 1/2 a mile and doesn't take no for an answer
J

Oh, I haven't met him. Weird how we live about 5 minutes apart and yet encounter completely different psychos. What a colourful city.
Helenia
Oh, I haven't met him. Weird how we live about 5 minutes apart and yet encounter completely different psychos. What a colourful city.

Haven't seen him since easter. Maybe he really did need just enough money to get back to London.
Or perhaps he's just got new stalking grounds now...
J
foolfarian
I would think more strange is being at Oxford, and still finding the time to come onto the CAMBRIDGE forum and make wanky comments.
Well, less strange than tragic
J

Of course I'm tragic!!!! I'm an Economist!

And considering I'm going to be at Cambridge in 4 and a half months, and will be there for at least a year, and quite possible 5 years, I'm taking the mickey out of myself as well, no need to take it personally.
BazTheMoney
Of course I'm tragic!!!! I'm an Economist!

And considering I'm going to be at Cambridge in 4 and a half months, and will be there for at least a year, and quite possible 5 years, I'm taking the mickey out of myself as well, no need to take it personally.

I don't take it personally, I just find the whole Oxford vs Cambridge thing as tiresome as the college vs college thing.
I figure we finally get to the top of the pile, and still have to look around to try and find someway to compete.
J
Reply 56
foolfarian
I don't take it personally, I just find the whole Oxford vs Cambridge thing as tiresome as the college vs college thing.
I figure we finally get to the top of the pile, and still have to look around to try and find someway to compete.
J

That seems a pretty bleak way of looking at it. Regardless of whether Oxbridge is really 'the top of the pile' or not, no-one exactly scrambles their way fighting to it.
Reply 57
:eek: That sounds so scary! Ok! I don't think I'll bother going to uni at all, the college across the road sounds far safer. I suddenly realise why all the seniors at our school are getting SAS self defense training after the exams for when we go to uni.
Reply 58
foolfarian

As Tensing said to Sir Edmund Hillary. :biggrin:
Reply 59
Acaila
I suddenly realise why all the seniors at our school are getting SAS self defense training after the exams for when we go to uni.

Why???!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending