The Student Room Group

2007 IB people

hey guys, how u all doing?. just wanted to let u knew a few things about IB so u dont get all stressed out. Ib isent as hard as all the people and teachers say... If u are convident adn just take it easy ull get there in the end. i personally didnt do **** at school but still did alright with the exams.
the most important thing is that u get those internal assesments spot on and get a good grade on them. it really helps if u got a good deal of ur grade when u walk into the exam. ofcourse its always good if ur an 7 student all the way and u keep that up. but im talking to the average student here. dont panic. its all gonna be alright.

got any questions about ib or exams just ask me.

Scroll to see replies

lol hello welcome to the IB subforum :biggrin:
Reply 2
You say you didn't work and did well on your xams, bt what was your points score in the end?
harpy
You say you didn't work and did well on your xams, bt what was your points score in the end?

that I'd like to know. :biggrin:
Honestly, people, if you really do want to do well, work for it. Maybe some people have the knack for doing nothing and then come up with miraculously high grades but a little actual studying for the exams can't hurt. :smile:

That said, yeah, don't pull all your hair out panicking
Reply 4
I don't think you can get anything on "IB" without working either on the Internal Assessment or the written papers.
you could get a fail :p: had to be said
Reply 6
andy_cole2
you could get a fail :p: had to be said

Yeah! Thats the other possibility:p:
I'm nov 07! :biggrin:
:O really! you're gonna be gone soon! how weird il miss you rp :p:
rp - ah time to relax then...trust me, relax now while you can. you shouldn't be doing anything outrageously important yet...I hope
he's not done it yet...
Reply 11
Hehe, or rp will become one of those (like hms and me) that cant leave ib behind...seriously, i think that one never leaves ib. Its like, you can check in, but you can never check out. If you know what i mean. I have loads of ib kids at my uni now and we feel like a little group of our own already.
lol check in check out, or more of a it never leaves me! The pain never truly gose away, just rests below the surface until someone says the word deadline...or extended...
hey IB seriously helps me appreciate the relative free time I have now i between it and uni.
really, I shouldn't know what the IB stands for anymore...saray, you're right. it's impossible to check out of IB.
Reply 14
I feel that i grew a lot as a person during my ib time. For that reason the whole system has become a very integrated part of me.
I am kinda having the same feeling as saray and that's why I am enjoying IB in a way though I don't like the work load.
Lol. IB here is just screwed up.
Reply 17
im in my final year of IB graduating in 2007! best of luck to all the new comers to this hell hole of two years! trust me and get all your work done the first year! cos you dont wanna be stressing about it like i am!
Reply 18
megs19
cos you dont wanna be stressing about it like i am!

Unfortunately, it's inevitable that all IB'ers will gradually become stressed and more stressed :biggrin:
Reply 19
Year 12 in 2007...a lil nervous =.=!

HL English B
HL Chinese A1
HL Visual Arts
SL Maths Methods
SL Economics
SL Biology

...i had economics HL initially but then changed

Latest

Trending

Trending