21st Birthday Gift Ideas - help! Watch

Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
It's one of my good friend's 21st birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm stumped about what to get him...other than 21 bottles of beer or something as turning 21 is a huge deal in that respect over here in America.

Any more creative ideas?! Rep as always
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
It's one of my good friend's 21st birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm stumped about what to get him...other than 21 bottles of beer or something as turning 21 is a huge deal in that respect over here in America.

Some variation on the key theme? It seems fairly traditional for 21. A necklace in the form of a key? A padlock? :p:... something from Yale
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)

hey ellie... goto www.prezzybox.co.uk and rob some ideas from there and then look local to you : )
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Go to bed Scott!
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If he's a really, really good friend then you could always get him one of those experience day things, for example you drive a Porsche for the day, hot air balloon, racing car driving that sort of thing.

Or you could get some engraved jewellery like cufflinks or a bracelet. Dog tags are always good for men too, you can get some great ones that arent too expensive. Or a subscription to some dodgy mens magazine!!!

It all depends on how much you want to spend and what he likes really!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (228)
39.31%
No - but I will (40)
6.9%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (271)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise