The Student Room Group
Tarts_n_Vicars
It's one of my good friend's 21st birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm stumped about what to get him...other than 21 bottles of beer or something as turning 21 is a huge deal in that respect over here in America.

Any more creative ideas?! Rep as always :biggrin:

Some variation on the key theme? It seems fairly traditional for 21. A necklace in the form of a key? A padlock? :p:... something from Yale :wink:
Reply 2
Tarts_n_Vicars
It's one of my good friend's 21st birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm stumped about what to get him...other than 21 bottles of beer or something as turning 21 is a huge deal in that respect over here in America.

Any more creative ideas?! Rep as always :biggrin:

hey ellie... goto www.prezzybox.co.uk and rob some ideas from there and then look local to you : )
Go to bed Scott!
Reply 4
If he's a really, really good friend then you could always get him one of those experience day things, for example you drive a Porsche for the day, hot air balloon, racing car driving that sort of thing.

Or you could get some engraved jewellery like cufflinks or a bracelet. Dog tags are always good for men too, you can get some great ones that arent too expensive. Or a subscription to some dodgy mens magazine!!!

It all depends on how much you want to spend and what he likes really!

Latest

Trending

Trending