The Student Room Group

Birthday Gifts

Meaningful and thoughtful yet gifts that my partner would like for her birthday.
Without knowing more about you, your partner, your budget, how long you've been together, is it s a special birthday (e.g. 18th or 21st) etc. it's impossible to say really.

Assuming you're on a budget, get something she can pamper herself with (e.g. those gift packs that contain soaps bubble baths oils, candles etc.). Hell, it could be the perfect excuse to have a "cosy night in" together 😉
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Without knowing more about you, your partner, your budget, how long you've been together, is it s a special birthday (e.g. 18th or 21st) etc. it's impossible to say really.

Assuming you're on a budget, get something she can pamper herself with (e.g. those gift packs that contain soaps bubble baths oils, candles etc.). Hell, it could be the perfect excuse to have a "cosy night in" together 😉

It’s her 21st birthday been together for 15 months
Original post by Anonymous
It’s her 21st birthday been together for 15 months

Well, as I said, you're unlikely to go wrong with that pampering thing I mentioned.

However, if you're feeling a bit more adventurous, how about a weekend in somewhere like Paris? Provided you can give it at least a week or two's notice, you can get return tickets at reasonable prices (even cheaper if you don't mind travelling by bus).

https://www.kayak.co.uk/flights/LHR-BVA/2023-12-16/2023-12-18?sort=price_a

Haven't looked at hotel prices, although I can't see them being too much if you book it this month.

Alternatively, could you get her some kind of jewellery? Something like a necklace / chain or a friendship ring?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending